Introduce yourself and your ride here! - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Reload this Page >

Introduce yourself and your ride here!

Notices
Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

Introduce yourself and your ride here!

Old 10-29-2010, 04:25 PM
jredline1984
Post Fiend
jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome to the site and welcome to the forum. Glad to see another truck lover. Head on over to the bs thread. Its not as active as some of the others but we are trying to change that.

I love the '77. Nice truck from what I could make out in the pic. The two for the '76 didn't seem to show up but no big deal. Look forward to bs'ing with you

Old 10-29-2010, 05:56 PM
cOpE!
Senior User
cOpE! is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello,
Im cOpE! Ill be living up in Great Falls by this December. Have been a member of FTE for a while now and the Az Chapter.
My Ride:
1982 XLT Lariat Bronco, 4spd, 4:10 front and rear, "new" 1993 model 351w. (truck was originaly a 4.9l) Edlebrock 1406, no mo smog crap (at all) true duals , magnaflow muffs, (ok actually its a dual in/out xpipe design) Procomp HEI dizzy, accel 8.8 wires, 4in trailmaster suspension lift, BDS front stabilizer, "custom" rebuilt stearing gear box (by me), black centerline 15" rims, 33" whatever I feel like that particular year tires. Wow, thats a short list for all the time I feel Ive put into this beast!

Heres a pic of her...right where she belongs, running over a chevy's a$$

[/IMG]

Old 10-29-2010, 06:03 PM
jredline1984
Post Fiend
jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome cOpE (im sure I've said that already) Love the pic and love the Bronco. Thats one cool ride. We could use more Fords up here in chebbyville. Are you military by chance?

Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
After a little hiatus, I'm back. I was a Moderator and the MT chapter leader before I took a break.

I'm Matt, I have an '09 Ranger with 40k on it as of this afternoon. I'm a contractor for Northwestern Energy and Qwest. I've been around Ford Trucks since I was a little kid, I've owned quite a few through the years, currently I'm looking for an 05-07 F250/F350 V10 - 6 speed, RC/LB, Green... like a needle in a haystack!

Old 10-31-2010, 11:27 PM
cOpE!
Senior User
cOpE! is starting off with a positive reputation.
Jredline- yup. Going to Malmstrom.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Spool&Go
Posting Guru
Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Matts72 View Post
After a little hiatus, I'm back. I was a Moderator and the MT chapter leader before I took a break.

I'm Matt, I have an '09 Ranger with 40k on it as of this afternoon. I'm a contractor for Northwestern Energy and Qwest. I've been around Ford Trucks since I was a little kid, I've owned quite a few through the years, currently I'm looking for an 05-07 F250/F350 V10 - 6 speed, RC/LB, Green... like a needle in a haystack!
Well Dang! Be the leader again. We need one. I'm not really qualified, I'll be moving back to WA in december, but I am part of the chapter.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:26 PM
TrucksR4Chicks
Senior User
TrucksR4Chicks is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by cOpE! View Post
Jredline- yup. Going to Malmstrom.
Yay! Happy to see someone else in G-Falls. Hopefully we'll have some snow when you get here and you can put your bronco to good use!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Spool&Go
Posting Guru
Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.
Snow! Cant wait for that. I'm in the zoo. When do you think I'll get snow? I wanna go put the powerstroke to good use.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:44 PM
TrucksR4Chicks
Senior User
Oh Bryce! I used to live in the ZOO! I miss it SO much! When I was there we barely had any snow. I hear Lincoln has snow already, they usually end up with 10 feet, I swear!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Spool&Go
Posting Guru
Well what are you doing up in GF then? And I know! I drove from the zoo to the idaho MT border on Hwy 12, then up to sweet grass, then back down through cut bank, valier , augusta, choteau, lincoln etc etc etc last week for work. It was snowing a tiny bit in cut bank in the morning at 31*. I figure its only a matter of time before it works its way down!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Spool&Go
Posting Guru
Yeehaw. on the roll call list now. atta girl. Hey you should get more pics to post of your truck. Off to lunch.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:12 PM
TrucksR4Chicks
Senior User
I will definitely do that Bryce... I need to take a bunch of before pics, not like I'm ever going to get around to doing any work on it.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Spool&Go
Posting Guru
Ya, do it! I have a couple before pics and wish I had more. Lots has changed! especially since I started posting on here. So dont think that you wont be doing any work on it. You just wait. You will get the bug and find the time.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:57 PM
TrucksR4Chicks
Senior User
Its so hard to do any work on it when you lack tools, and the knowledge to do anything to it, lol. Especially since Corey is much too busy working on his own truck.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Spool&Go
Posting Guru
C'mon Corey. Give the girl some time! ha. I cant talk actually. When I have spare time and mods to be done to my truck, thats what I'm doing.

Well the tools part is an issue, but you have all the knowledge to do just about anything to that truck right here on FTE. Just think of FTE as your brain, when you forget or dont know something, just think really hard (type for a while), and you will remember (be told) how to do it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Introduce yourself and your ride here!

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.