newbie needing help with Shocks for 03 ford explorer sport - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Reload this Page >

newbie needing help with Shocks for 03 ford explorer sport

Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Old 06-07-2009, 10:10 PM
dprice
New User
dprice is starting off with a positive reputation.

Hi
I'm new to the forum & I'm looking for help with selecting shocks for my 2003 ford explorer sport xls 2dr 2wd v6-245 4.0L Any suggestions will be appreciated

Old 06-07-2009, 11:14 PM
garbz2
Post Fiend
garbz2 is a name known to allgarbz2 is a name known to allgarbz2 is a name known to allgarbz2 is a name known to allgarbz2 is a name known to allgarbz2 is a name known to all
If you can afford them nothing beats Bilstiens.

Garbz

Old 06-08-2009, 09:00 AM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
if bilstiens are out of your price range than Monroe or Gabriel

Old 06-09-2009, 12:05 AM
AzBlueWolf
Post Fiend
AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
I always liked the monroe gas magnums

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.