Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

Swap Meet Sunday - Bozeman

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 05:33 PM
ShamelessMT
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Swap Meet Sunday - Bozeman

Just wanted to pass this information along.

I will be attending since my previous plans for the weekend fell through. Maybe we can arrange a GTG and all meet up at the swap meet if anyone's interested.

Announcing the Mountaineers' "Gearhead" Swap Meet Sunday, 17 May, 2009 at the Gallatin County Fair Grounds in Bozeman. Gate for sellers opens at 8:00am and closes at 5:00pm. Gate to buyers will be open from 10:00 to 3:00. Profits will go to a dedicated land-use fund.

4x4, motorcycle, snowmobile, stock car, ATV, etc. users are invited to sell. Dealers and resellers are also welcome. Keep it gearhead oriented. A few related miscellaneous items are OK, but this not the place to sell all your leftover baby clothes.

Seller space is $10 for a 10x20 foot indoor spot to park your trailer load of loot.
We'll provide a pro-rated spot to buddy-up with others if you have only a few small items. Commercial seller space is $25 for 10'x20'. A really big trailer space is available for $50. Space will be available the day of the sale until all spaces are sold. First come, first served.

Space will be provided free to access-oriented organizations for outreach purposes. ie CBU, Blue Ribbon Coalition, etc.

Suggested items: vehicle parts, tools, tires & wheels, CBs, helmets & snowmobile suits, other riding gear, vehicles or pictures of vehicles for sale, etc.

You are responsible for your stuff, you and your buyers' safety, conducting yourself in a professional manner, cleaning up your area when done for the day, and removing your unsold items from the fairgrounds. No alcohol. We reserve the right to reject any sale items or eject participants for just cause.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:30 PM
5.0B2
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I planned to get over there, but Friday I was polishing some stainless headlight trim on a wheel and a piece caught and ripped into my index finger on its way to my right cheek. Ten stitches in the finger and ten more in my face + a bit of swelling and soreness. Keep the information coming - I'll make it there some day.