Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ITP Diesel has the John Wood VB back in stock.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:00 PM
spdmpo
Postmaster
spdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to behold
ITP Diesel has the John Wood VB back in stock.

Throwing it out there in case someone was looking in to it. I had read they were behind because of the lack of core returns so held off for a while. I placed an order this morning thinking it'd be a month or 2 wait, and within hours I had a UPS tracking number. What the heck? When I called he said they just go some in yesterday.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:06 PM
DieselCamper01
Post Fiend
DieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud of
Thanks for the update. Wish I could swing that right now.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:08 PM
spdmpo
Postmaster
spdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to behold
Well, I really can't swing it either; it's the PMS. I'm certain I'll be in the doghouse when the CC bill gets here.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:10 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.
Looks like your in good shape, congrats on the order. I had to wait a week or two but it arrived. As soon as it got here I installed it and sent my core in so there wasn't any delay for the next guy. Your gonna love the way it shifts..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.