Sponsored by: Moser

lets get muddy

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 PM
joesf250
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lets get muddy

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1 itxtvisited="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --><HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1 itxtvisited="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start -->Hello to all!
I wanted to take a min to tell everyone that loves the mud about a very down home place that I know. The name is Flint Land 4x4 Park, they have over 50 acres to play. Some of the terrain ranges for small mud pits to a 2-3 foot drop into mud and hills to jump lol yes i said jump cause you can bring your ATV also! But there is just to much for me too list it is truly a down home good time, and it gets better you can get in all day for only $10 plus the cost of food "witch is darn good" or if you like bring you own and your grill and tailgate they do have drag strips in the mud to watch. If you don't want a DUI after a day of hard fun you can camp but bring your own gear lol and its only $5 extra for camping so check them out give them a chance and have a hell of a good time at Flint Land 4x4 Park Six Mile Creek Rd Du Quoin IL, 62832 Hours and date are every 2nd&4th sat of the month sunup to dusk and no glass bottles allowed
Check them out on myspace, Flintland 4x4 park
<!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->

Old 05-06-2009, 09:21 PM
fmc400
MSEE
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
What does this have to do with 73-79 truck technical discussion?

Old 05-06-2009, 09:35 PM
joesf250
Freshman User
well according to my forum page it says "1973-1979 f100 and larger F-series trucks" not technical only so if you don't like the mud move on I'm just passing on a little info on a fun place to take your truck for cheep and have fun

Old 05-06-2009, 09:38 PM
murph77
Elder User
Originally Posted by joesf250
well according to my forum page it says "1973-1979 f100 and larger F-series trucks" not technical only so if you don't like the mud move on I'm just passing on a little info on a fun place to take your truck for cheep and have fun
Whatever about the forum, a little punctuation would serve you better.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:08 PM
highboy1975
Cargo Master
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
whats the point of jumpin on him? he's just spreading the word the best way he knows how. i've seen much more pointless posts in here. at least its not another "is it a highboy" thread. sorry we're not all english majors. im sure if i wanted i could nitpick alot of gramatical errors. its sad when grown adults need to flame someone for no good reason other than to feel a little more adequate.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:50 PM
fmc400
MSEE
Originally Posted by highboy1975
its sad when grown adults need to flame someone for no good reason other than to feel a little more adequate.
How about, I'm tired of people not getting their questions answered because off-topic threads like this push technical threads to the second page. I don't think people realize that FTE consists of more than just the forum for their specific truck. This thread belongs in a chapter forum, and that's that.

If you read the sticky at the top of the forum, it clearly says that this forum is for technical discussion.

The fact that I'm arguing here is only further causing the problem, because now it's bumped to the top again. Every time one of us responds to this out-of-place thread, someone else's thread goes to the second page.

Old 05-08-2009, 12:45 PM
JesusRocks
Senior User
Originally Posted by fmc400
How about, I'm tired of people not getting their questions answered because off-topic threads like this push technical threads to the second page. I don't think people realize that FTE consists of more than just the forum for their specific truck. This thread belongs in a chapter forum, and that's that.

If you read the sticky at the top of the forum, it clearly says that this forum is for technical discussion.

The fact that I'm arguing here is only further causing the problem, because now it's bumped to the top again. Every time one of us responds to this out-of-place thread, someone else's thread goes to the second page.
Well, you responded first. So it seems you're the cause of your arguement here. And so what if things are on the second page, is it really so hard to "click"? This used to be a nice place where people that posted something like this would get a "thanks" for passing it on. If I lived or was going anywhere around there this summer I'd go. And if he hadnt posted it here, I would never know.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:39 PM
highboy1975
Cargo Master
what do you care if people get thier questions answered? other than so you can blow your own horn. in the 5 or so years i've been on this site its very repetitive. a search is very easy to perform and nearly any question has been asked. it's nice to keep things fresh and current with things that are going on. i wouldn't have seen this thread in a chapter forum because i dont visit any of those forums. this isn't just your forum, it's our forum, and i appreciated the information provided. i don't see "moderator" anywhere around your sig so leave it alone. quit harrassing the poor guy. i feel bad for your family.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:24 PM
myv-879
Senior User
It does get annoying when people needleessly bump pointless threads, anyone with me on this?

Old 05-09-2009, 12:14 AM
fmc400
MSEE
what do you care if people get thier questions answered?
Are you kidding me?

i feel bad for your family.
What's up with the personal attacks man?

I'm done with this thread. I feel like history is starting to repeat itself, but the names have changed. Enough is enough.

Let's all cool off...

Old 05-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Poison Oil Racing
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks for the info Joesf250. I will have to check it out.

Old 05-09-2009, 05:40 PM
TheTinian
Posting Guru
LOL. You guys are funny....

Heres a free BUMP for ya.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:35 PM
highboy1975
Cargo Master
just sticking up for the new guy against some blowhards. i think tech is definately a necessity to be dealt with, but geez, the guy just tried helping some people out and he gets his baseballs knocked all over. im done with this thread too. some people just need to exercise some tolerance.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:13 AM
RCrawler
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TheTinian
LOL. You guys are funny....

Heres a free BUMP for ya.
Boy, I hope I didn't miss any never before seen tech because of this BUMP...

Jason

Old 05-10-2009, 01:00 PM
TheTinian
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by RCrawler
Boy, I hope I didn't miss any never before seen tech because of this BUMP...

Jason

You may have to look at the middle of the page instead of the top now. A couple extra clicks of the mouse is SO hard now a days.

Quick Reply: lets get muddy