ahhhh home again - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

ahhhh home again

Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
ahhhh home again

wow I don't like hotels! if totaled up the number of days I have stayed in them it would be in the years, all that and I still can't sleep in them. even worse when the entire hotel is booked for the annual transvestite convention.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:42 AM
liftedgrocerygetter
Post Fiend
liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Hope you get some much needed rest tonight Bart!

You should have told us you were in town, we had dinner with Mark and someone from the 7.3 section on Thursday night.... Would have been great to have you there.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:18 AM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
uhhhh Thursday was working from 05:00 to 7:30 PM, I have 30 hours of over time all from Thursday on last week, dinner is normally chips and a 7 up at circle K, I would have tried to make tough just to say hi to every one.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:45 PM
PilotRob
Elder User
PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yes yes isn't hotel life wonderful? Isn't it depressing when you think of how much time we spend in a one-window-that-won't-open box?

Glad you (and I) got to head home.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
helifixer
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by PilotRob View Post
Yes yes isn't hotel life wonderful? Isn't it depressing when you think of how much time we spend in a one-window-that-won't-open box?

Glad you (and I) got to head home.
yeah and they get mad when I take my dewalt and remove the screws from the slider track? go figure. they also get mad when I take the shower valves apart and turn up the hot water!

Old 05-06-2009, 12:37 AM
AzBlueWolf
Post Fiend
AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
I did construction for 7 years...left home between 4 and 5 am monday and got home between 4 and 5 pm friday...usually with a 65 hour week inbetween