Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Fog Light& Cab Light Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
DieselE
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fog Light& Cab Light Help

On my 02, first thing is i need cab lights on it, is there a kit that i can buy from the dealer or anyother place that will give me the factory cab lights and in the factory position, and my second question is about my fog lights in my 02 as well, i cant have the fog lights on without the headlights on, is there anyway to resolve this issue, my 05 i can have running lights on and fog on but the switch looks different, any help would be great...

Thanks

E

Old 04-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Ponyboychris
Hit it!
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talk to Ed (FTE Parts Guy) or fleabay for the cab light kits. My '02 has the feature for the fogs to be on without the headlights on, I just put the switch on the running light and pull it for the fogs to come on. I don't know if they changed that through the model year.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:36 PM
03_PSD
Postmaster
i got my cab lights off ebay, they are recon smoked. i am very happy with them.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:17 PM
DieselE
Senior User
My switch wont let me pull it out until its in the headlight position, my 05 i can but this one wont let me, was wondering if there was a mod for this or maybe different eariler years had different style switches, and i need the whole wiring harness and everything for cab lights, i have none whatsoever, didnt know if there was an aftermarket kit available to put them in, stopped by the ford dealer today and they (ford) do not make a kit to add cab lights to a truck you have to buy each part seperate..

Old 04-08-2009, 12:57 AM
truckeemtnfords
Cargo Master
Received 177 Likes on 126 Posts
Ed the parts guy puts a kit together of all the Ford parts for you. If you need it in kit form contact him. As far as the fog lights my '02 is the same as yours. As far as changing to a later year switch correcting the problem that is unknown, if you find out or if someone knows let us know.