Official Nebraska APRIL BS/chat thread-Let the BS fly!! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Official Nebraska APRIL BS/chat thread-Let the BS fly!!

Old 04-01-2009, 06:28 AM
Posting Guru

Bigredfan has a good reputation on FTE.Bigredfan has a good reputation on FTE.
Talking Official Nebraska APRIL BS/chat thread-Let the BS fly!!

Good Morning Everyone hope you all are having a great day

Gf and i went out last nigh and looked at a 2008 Mega Cab dually Dodge. probally go pick it up tonight.

yup that was an April fools joke , Rather have a 99-02 Ford, but thats still a ways out yet.

Hope you all have a good one.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good Morning Jerry, all my Nebraska buds, and all of our distinguished visitors! Jerry, that's not EVEN funny......Okay, well, it's a little funny...

Man, can't have 2 Dudges in the chapter!

Oh, yeah. We'll be having part 4 of "Super Duty Radio Replacement" sometime after Joe gets back from Texas. Same issue, new radio wouldn't turn off, and volume button wouldn't work. I could adjust the volume from the buttons on the steering wheel, but not from the **** on the radio. Weird. Oh, and I have a few more pics of Chris's truck I'll post up after my morning meeting here. BRB.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Talking Official Nebraska APRIL BS/chat thread-Let the BS fly!!

Happy April all my fellow Ford truck fans! Now, could someone please get the warm weather in here!!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

Oh, and since I completely forgot, head to the new April BS thread!!

Here's the new thread

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/8...ml#post7333498
Old 04-01-2009, 08:10 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Nebraska Pat and crew!!! Happy April Fools Day!!!

Pat...I see a bunch of your folks have gone "Bow Tie" on you overnight!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah, damn traitors!! Of course, you'll notice I'm still a proud blue oval owner!!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
Hello Pat and the rest of Nebraska
Old 04-01-2009, 08:27 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Good morning Pat and the rest of the NE gang.

Pat the only way that you are still showing the blue oval is because you edited your sig. Wait until tomorrow when everything switches back.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Morning Chris, Neil. Why, Neil, I don't know what your talking about?? I would never do such a thing! I see you've been infected with a case of silveradusjunkus, though..

Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Posting Legend

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Happy Wednesday folks...

Jerry stole my April Fools joke, darn.

Pat, what is the deal with that radio? Maybe if you stop listening to that opera stuff...
Old 04-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
Morning all, another cold day in store for us but they say highs in the 50's,hope so,must be getting old,can't stand this cold and got motors to R&R,body work lined up,trannies to replace and the list goes on,oh well someday i'll get it done
Old 04-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Morning Rob, Randy. Rob, it's not the opera, it's the show tunes......

Rob, I'm a little disappointed in you. You just bought that new truck, and you now traded it in for a chevy!!

(Check your sig, seems the mods/admins have played a little april fools on us!)
Old 04-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Posting Legend

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Hey!!! What's with this disease in my signature????
Old 04-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Posting Legend

Ok, if that's the way it has to be... I uploaded a new picture to match my signature...
Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Ok, if that's the way it has to be... I uploaded a new picture to match my signature...
Rob, I see that you took the 'If you can't fight them, then join them' attitude.