Welcome Big Black Turbo to the chapter. - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > S. California Chapter
Reload this Page >

Welcome Big Black Turbo to the chapter.

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Old 02-20-2009, 08:19 AM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation

From Azusa -

Thanks for joining us. Tell us a little about yourself and your truck.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:15 AM
bpounds
2 bit Californian
bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
Welcome to the chapter, Mr. Big. Hope to see you soon.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:54 PM
BIG BLACK TURBO
New User
BIG BLACK TURBO is starting off with a positive reputation.
BIG BLACK TURBO is the truck... They call me Rich... But that's just my name, not my status! I just found this truck and thought I'd make the deal on her even though her body was banged around by the out of work construction worker PO. She's an early 94 F350 XLT with the 7.3L Turbo... with a little over 200K on her... But I figured for 2500 she was worth it... so I need to know all about her as I know little about Diesels and thought this would be a great place to learn!

Rich Duran
Azusa, CA 91702

Old 02-20-2009, 11:59 PM
F354JOE
Elder User
F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome Rich! I am sure you will find out all you need to know here on this forum.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:26 AM
orng1
Postmaster
orng1 has a great reputation on FTE.orng1 has a great reputation on FTE.orng1 has a great reputation on FTE.orng1 has a great reputation on FTE.orng1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome, I always liked the OBS trucks. You just missed a good meet a week or so ago.

Old 02-21-2009, 10:47 PM
onesick02F350
Freshman User
onesick02F350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by BIG BLACK TURBO View Post
They call me Rich... But that's just my name, not my status!
lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.