Notices

Cleaning Out The Garage

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2001, 07:22 AM
DeGideo
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cleaning Out The Garage

Yeah,we've all been asked to do that.I had a spare K&N F.I.P.K. sitting on top of some other stuff(from former&present projects),so rather than get rid of this "stuff you don't need anymore".....I cleaned it,re-oiled it,and put it on the Bronco.See,it still had a reason to be in the garage! Just like new.The current 302 in the Bronco needs all the help it can get.The open element K&N adds a few ponies.The air noise sounds cool,and it sounds really good when you get on it combine with the dual exhaust& Flowmasters.Best of all,it was "free"(paid for years ago).Just some "stuff" I had "taking up space" in the garage.Isn't that one reason to have a garage? The F-250HD 4X4 surely doesn't fit in it,and the Bronco is VERY close,but parts&other cool stuff fit inside it!STORAGE,it is called."What is this box?"Fel-Pro VS 50067 R....valve cover gaskets for EFI460....I NEED those(460 Bronco project)"What about these?" Fel-Pro 8558 PT-1...head gaskets for 460(Bronco project...)This is stuff I need.I'd store it in the living room,but what would the neighbors say?! Geez,when I put a EFI460&E4OD inside the garage,I'd better make room.Then I'll need a place to store the EFI302&AOD until my friend picks them up.Hmmmm,what's this?Air box from the Bronco....or is it the one from the pickup?That's right,I put the Bronco's over by the 8-lug F-250 rims.Hey,where did these F70X14 redstripe Firestones come from?"Uh,the 390 Torino GT you used to have?" Oh,yeah,now I remember.:7 Well,I found a lot of cool stuff I forgot was in there.I don't know how much "cleaning" I did,but at least I found a use for that old K&N filter.And the Bronco does seem to run better.

Old 12-07-2001, 10:04 PM
dust3
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cleaning Out The Garage