Welcome to usafsf! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to usafsf!

Old 02-15-2009, 09:51 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome to usafsf!

Our newest chapter member is currently in the US Air Force stationed in Wyoming, but is a San Fernando Valley guy. He has a beautiful Burgundy Harley Edition PSD that some of you have seen before - it used to belong to Keith (wb6anp) who just happens to be his father.

Welcome to the chapter!

Last edited by SteveBricks; 02-15-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: It's a Harley edition - not a King Ranch DOH!!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:01 PM
tin-man
Post Fiend
tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Welcome, Welcome!

Old 02-15-2009, 10:30 PM
wb6anp
Postmaster
wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.
It's a Harley not KR lol. and now that diesel is cheaper than gas I wish I had kept it.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:40 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
My bad, I apologize. But it is beautiful.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:48 PM
F354JOE
Elder User
F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by wb6anp View Post
It's a Harley not KR lol. and now that diesel is cheaper than gas I wish I had kept it.

Isn't that what you said Steve. Am I missing something. I think I need my dinner. Welcome to the site USAFSF

Old 02-15-2009, 10:54 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
I edited my post to reflect that.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:55 PM
tin-man
Post Fiend
tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wb6anp View Post

Where is diesel cheaper than Gas?

Old 02-16-2009, 12:09 AM
bpounds
2 bit Californian
bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
I shot this Friday:

Welcome keithson, nice to have you aboard.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:48 AM
tin-man
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
I shot this Friday:

Welcome keithson, nice to have you aboard.
2.19 is what we pay for desiel, but our gas is 1.59, Thanks Bill, I keep forgetting about Ca.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:45 PM
F354JOE
Elder User
F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
My 11 year daughter pointed out diesel at $2.25 verses gas at $2.29 last night on the way home from dinner. I was stoked.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:15 PM
tin-man
Post Fiend
I think they are setting ya'll up Joe! lol

Old 02-16-2009, 02:19 PM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Welcome to our little part of paradise...

and yes David they are setting everyone up. But i still want a good old number 2 burner.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:25 PM
tin-man
Post Fiend
Our gas went down just long enought for everyone to plan their summer vacation, now they are starting to raise it again. I get tired of hearing "at least it ain't as hight as it was". that's the mind set they want us to have!

Old 02-16-2009, 02:29 PM
F354JOE
Elder User
I dont want to have a discussion about it, but there is no reason for it to go back up IMO.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 PM
tin-man
Post Fiend
I agree!! case closed

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to usafsf!

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.