Welcome to the chapter......narcolepticpug? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > S. California Chapter
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the chapter......narcolepticpug?

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Old 02-14-2009, 07:28 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation

Thanks for joining us.

Tell us a little about yourself and your truck.

I think we'd all like to hear the story behind your username as well.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:38 PM
william_04_x
Postmaster
william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
i can't wait to hear this...any video?

Welcome!!

Old 02-14-2009, 11:27 PM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Glad to have ya here, tell us some important stuff like where does your truck live?

Old 02-14-2009, 11:36 PM
bpounds
2 bit Californian
bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
Yeah, I gotta hear about the Pug. A quick youtube search showed some distrubing vids.

Welcome to our dogpound, Narc.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:50 PM
narcolepticpug
Junior User
narcolepticpug is starting off with a positive reputation.
thank you guys... yea i live right here in upland.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:58 PM
narcolepticpug
Junior User
theres actuly no real story behind my user name... sorry. i thought it was funny when i made it and it kinda stick with me for years so.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:21 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
So what do you do over there in Upland ?

Should I call you narc, or pug, or something else?

Old 02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
narcolepticpug
Junior User
you can call me pug..
umm for fun out here we just go up to the mountains and hills and offroad a bit. cuz its all right by my house
for work i weld

what abbout all you

Old 02-15-2009, 05:52 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
There's a couple of guys here in the chapter that go up to Azusa Canyon pretty regularly to play in the mud.

I prefer the dry stuff myself -

Old 02-15-2009, 11:02 PM
Serg450
Posting Guru
Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by narcolepticpug View Post
you can call me pug..
umm for fun out here we just go up to the mountains and hills and offroad a bit. cuz its all right by my house
for work i weld

what abbout all you
I see your a man of few words.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:06 PM
narcolepticpug
Junior User
yea well, in person if i have a beer in my hand youll want duct tape to shut me up....

yea im lookin forward to takin my truck and gitin it stuck in azusa this year. its just a few minutes from my house.... i prefere the snow myself though. that and im still all stock. first mod im doin to my truck is locked front dif. then im going to throw a winch on and jack my truck up 4" and put 35s on it. yea...