Ford vs The Competition Technical discussion and comparison ONLY. Trolls will not be tolerated.

2010 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 10:41 PM
aortizexcursion
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BigDaddy6969
I kind of figured he was overweight but that wasnt my point. My point was the PSD dually couldnt get the load moving without extreme stress yet the CTD he traded in in for the PSD could move the weight without near the trouble.

As far as my Dodge glasses go-Hey Ortiz hows your truck treating you? Oh wait you dont have one, you have a 2 wheel drive glorified minivan with one of the most craptastic V8's on the market in it. Oh yeah I dont deserve to post here because I own a Dodge but you do because you drive a grocery getter, thanks for bringing that up.
Originally Posted by aortizexcursion
Glad you could figure that out, congratulations.

My point (and Frankenbiker's) is that your buddy was pulling a load that the truck was NOT designed to handle. It is designed to handle its max capacity, not whatever grossly overloaded payload Joe schmo decides to load up on his 3 axle flatbed. This is of course if what your saying is true, because for some reason my BS meter is pegging out with your story. You are, afterall, the owner of TWO Dodge trucks.

What are you saying? That I don't belong here?

What exactly is your reason for posting here? Oh, wait, I really don't care, nevermind.
[quote=BigDaddy6969;7400062][quote=aortizexcursion;7399056]Glad you could figure that out, congratulations.

My point (and Frankenbiker's) is that your buddy was pulling a load that the truck was NOT designed to handle. It is designed to handle its max capacity, not whatever grossly overloaded payload Joe schmo decides to load up on his 3 axle flatbed. This is of course if what your saying is true, because for some reason my BS meter is pegging out with your story. You are, afterall, the owner of TWO Dodge trucks.

BS meter pegging out? So are you going to say that the PSD would provide more low end torque than the CTD? If thats what you are saying just say it because I need a good laugh. 2nd of all 6 months ago I was the owner of TWO Ford trucks, one was a piece of crap so I got rid of it and the other was getting too old so I got rid of it, the Hemi is going bye bye probly monday for a V10. Not that any of it matters really, I still dont drive a family wagon and spout off on a truck forum.
No where did I make any such claim about low end torque regarding either truck. So go ahead and laugh... at your own words.

HAD two Ford trucks and got rid of them huh? While are you still here then? To bring up irrelevent topics and stir the pot? Come back when you get your V10 so you can talk about your experiance with it.

Old 04-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Lead Head
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
This is a discussion forum - that specializes in Ford trucks. It doesn't mean you have to have a Ford to be a member and contribute. I'm a member of two Dodge forums, and I don't have a Dodge. No one has told me to get out and leave there...

Old 04-18-2009, 01:35 PM
aortizexcursion
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lead Head
This is a discussion forum - that specializes in Ford trucks. It doesn't mean you have to have a Ford to be a member and contribute. I'm a member of two Dodge forums, and I don't have a Dodge. No one has told me to get out and leave there...
Do you go to the Dodge forums and start conflicts?

Old 04-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Lead Head
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by aortizexcursion
Do you go to the Dodge forums and start conflicts?
I'll play Devil's Advocate, but direct conflicts on purposely, no.