Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Ky's Febuary BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 08:02 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I remember a stroke runnin round (Florence, Burlington area) that was called "Diablo". It was a monster, even had the F350 emblems changed to say F666. They just told us at work that we are shutdown next week and will be on 32 hour weeks after that till who knows when. But the weather is getting warmer and that means I will be getting the bike out soon. Can't wait to hear that rummble and feel the wind and the sun.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:15 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
IF it is the same stroker truck, head down to the tire place in Burlington off of 18, he owns it or at least did own it.
Hey Buck sorry to hear that, but your 32 hours is more than my 0 hours. lol

Old 02-07-2009, 12:31 PM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Het Ryan, When's the wife due?

Old 02-07-2009, 06:49 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
Sorry man didn't know you weren't workin. I haven't seen you in quite awhile, need to fix that lol. Do you know anything thing about an IDI diesel meet in Loisville this year? would love to take my creation down there and show it off. May impress some and others may laugh but it is something kinda different.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:08 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
Whats up with the Dodge ad on a Ford site? That just don't seem right to me. I couldn't believe it when I signed on and seen the ad at the top for the Ram 1500.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:57 AM
baslerxlt
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well the tire place on 18, steeles is the name has the dodge from "all jacked up" advertising there certain days, if thats the one your talking about, the all jacked up shop does excellent work!, but the diablo truck is a different one too, i know that truck DIABLOOFFROAD.COM truck is sweet but it is a v10, if you need good parts thats a place to check out as well, his wife has a jacked up lincoln truck thats pretty bad *** too

Old 02-10-2009, 09:04 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Buck, Fidelity laid me off back in Nov. I did pt at Fedex through Christmas, that dried up. Now I sit at home and watch the dogs play, surf the net and keep the apartment up. Looking into going back to school... but for right now I have been helping with my wife's family as mom just had surgery last week and came home last night. I help with the 2 youngest getting them to homeschooling co-op classes and the play they are in this week. "homeschooling Brother"

Not sure about the IDI show, sure your not thinking about the Mid America Truck show. The dodge ad has something to do with IB, host site. I don't think you see it if you are a paid member, I don't see any ads unless I am not logged in.

Basler, I think I have seen the Lincoln Truck too. A few years ago when Steeles first opened, I thought I saw that they had a big Ford???

Old 02-10-2009, 09:25 AM
baslerxlt
Junior User
im not too sure on the ford there a few years ago, when monster truck shows come around you can catch big foot out there, have you ever tried that pizza place next door to there, bourbon house? its good check it out if ya get a chance

Old 02-10-2009, 10:42 AM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buorbon house pizza, it is the best in the land. You have to get the meat lovers deep dish and a quart of beer, nothing better. Sorry I thought that the Diablo truck was a stroke. When I seen it in the Kroger lot on 18 it was pumping black soot out the tailpipe so I assumed it was a diesel lol. Ryan if I had known you were just loungeing at home I would have stopped up this week a said hi lol.

Old 02-10-2009, 11:18 AM
baslerxlt
Junior User
i agree 100% i love there breadsticks with cheese i could just eat that as a meal and be satified, i only like the one in burlington (the original) the one on the otherside of oakbrooke-pleasant valley. they use a different sauce. lol makes a huge difference!!!!

Old 02-10-2009, 11:22 AM
whjco
Elder User
You guys are making me hungry!

Old 02-10-2009, 11:37 AM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
I never been to the other one just the burlinton location. Man it is making me want ot go right now, but with the way things are going with work I doubt we will be eatting out much any time soon.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
baslerxlt
Junior User
i just got back actually, gotta love those hour breaks.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:49 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
Hey Ryan they told me on the IDI forum that the IDI meet was gonna be in bowling green this year. Couldn't find it cause it was on the mid-atlantic chapter forum and I guess I can't get on there lol. Any way you can confirm this for me? Might not be a bad idea to post it here seeing as it is gonna be in our state. How far is BG from here anyway? Dawn and I went all the way down to the Tennessee border then back up to London then over to Hopkinsville, spent the night went to Murray the next day and back up to home on laborday weekend. All this running in 2 days what a trip.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:08 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
I have not tried Bourbon House. For me it would have to be really good to beat Papa Dino's off of Main St in Florence. Buck hasn't Jimmy taken you up there before, I know Dawn has had that before at least I think she has.

I saw your post in the IDI forum and will put the info up as a post here in Ky too. I didn't see anything in the Mid Atlantic chapters about it???

BTW Bowling Green from us is about 3 hours at posted highway speeds. (200miles)

Quick Reply: Ky's Febuary BS thread