Notices
The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

how many of ya'll go to church

Old 06-30-2009, 01:06 AM
SaikotikGunman
Posting Guru
SaikotikGunman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congregating? Bars are just as good for that!

Old 06-30-2009, 08:21 AM
6CylBill
Post Fiend
6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by SaikotikGunman View Post
Congregating? Bars are just as good for that!
The Bible says for the church goes to congrigate together. Going to a bar doesn't count Buddy!

Where's my coffee? I woke up this morning to find my dog had pooped on me. Well, not right on me, but she pooped all next to me. I'm glad I didn't roll over.

Gives a whole new meaning to "Holy -blam-!"

Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 AM
megawatt00
megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Lets try to keep this to what the OP asked Do you go to church? This is not a discussion of who or what is right or wrong. Religious discussions are not allowed in the forums and this one is starting to push the limits and I do not want to have to delete it.

Thanks

Old 06-30-2009, 08:49 AM
6CylBill
Post Fiend
6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.6CylBill has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by megawatt00 View Post
Lets try to keep this to what the OP asked Do you go to church? This is not a discussion of who or what is right or wrong. Religious discussions are not allowed in the forums and this one is starting to push the limits and I do not want to have to delete it.

Thanks
Hey Jim

Nobody is debating or arguing. Me and saikgunman are friends. I hear what you're saying though. I'll just go ahead and unsubscribe, haha.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:03 AM
megawatt00
megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by 6CylBill View Post
Hey Jim

Nobody is debating or arguing. Me and saikgunman are friends. I hear what you're saying though. I'll just go ahead and unsubscribe, haha.
I kinda thought that you two were freinds and were just with each other . No need to unsuscribe. I haven't read this thread in a while and there where a few other comments else where so instead of sending out a few pms I just did it in a post.

Thanks for understanding.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:09 AM
6CylBill
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by megawatt00 View Post
I kinda thought that you two were freinds and were just with each other . No need to unsuscribe. I haven't read this thread in a while and there where a few other comments else where so instead of sending out a few pms I just did it in a post.

Thanks for understanding.
Well it's not one of those things like I'm ticked off.. I can just see a potential for this thread to get out of hand and I'd rather stay out of it.

Alright, see you guys in the forums!

Old 06-30-2009, 11:44 AM
SaikotikGunman
Posting Guru
SaikotikGunman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by 6CylBill View Post
Well it's not one of those things like I'm ticked off.. I can just see a potential for this thread to get out of hand and I'd rather stay out of it.

Alright, see you guys in the forums!
Yeah, religion can get me going sometimes, so before I make a mule's daddy outta myself, I'm gonna head back to safer threads!

But for the record, you'll find my rear end in a pew more often than not Sunday mornin'.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Freyja
Freshman User
Freyja is starting off with a positive reputation.
8 Sabbats, 12-13 Esbats a year, and I live in awe of life's everyday miracles. I also Whirl whenever I long for it's effects.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:18 PM
acf6
Post Fiend
acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
I was baptised episcopalian (spelling?) but i honestly don't go to church that often, usually christmas and easter with my mom. I go to a catholic school which i am not entirely fond of, but when we have whole-school masses on religious holidays, i do take in what our priest is saying and try to relate to it.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:19 PM
IDIDieselJohn
Post Fiend
IDIDieselJohn has a great reputation on FTE.IDIDieselJohn has a great reputation on FTE.IDIDieselJohn has a great reputation on FTE.IDIDieselJohn has a great reputation on FTE.IDIDieselJohn has a great reputation on FTE.
Every Sunday at noon!

Old 05-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Bagbyknoter
Senior User
Bagbyknoter is starting off with a positive reputation.
Every Sunday at 10:00 Oclock

Old 06-21-2011, 03:28 AM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
never gone to church, family has never went.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:09 PM
keyul
Postmaster
keyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to allkeyul is a name known to all
I'm catholic, haven't been to church in years though. I guess from having to go every weekend right up until middle of high school kinda wore on me, it felt more like an institution. Still got my relationship with god though, pray for the right things, see all his wonder every time I go hike or bike up a mountain, or ride a wave on the ocean. Confession is long overdue

Old 08-02-2011, 09:16 AM
400inatruck
Senior User
400inatruck is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
Southern Baptist every Sunday and just about every Wednesday. I play in a band there too.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
1994diesel
Elder User
1994diesel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im impressed by how civilized and "safe" this thread has turned out since i started it. Haven't been on here in awhile.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: how many of ya'll go to church

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: