N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Hiding Out In Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 10:16 PM
ibuzzard
Panties NOT in a Twist

Received 288 Likes on 199 Posts
Hiding Out In Iraq

Check out my post in the 48-60 Forum.See you guys in a year or so.God bless you and yours,Steve.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:28 PM
olfordsnstone
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good Luck to you Steve. Just be careful and follow what those that have been there for a while advise you to do (or not do). There is a code.

I'm sure you will find someone with internet availability who will let you use there equipment from time to time so you can stay in touch with us back here. Heck, with all the big bucks you'll be making over there you should be able to buy a nice lap top in no time.

God Bless you and your family. If there is anything any of us can do to help out, let us know.

Safe travels, Tim

Old 01-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Mawk
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Steve.

I don't know if this is your first tour over or you're heading over again, but just keep your head up (not literally!). Seems like yesterday, but i just got back 9 months ago, and i know what you're going through...Anxiety is normal, and fears, as well as emotions. We all experienced it. You'll realize that the worse thing about Iraq is seeing the little kids beg for food, and appreciate what we have here.

Stay safe and we'll see ya when you get back!