Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

darrington on kiro 7 news

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 10:27 PM
billy12360
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
darrington on kiro 7 news

yesterday while at the post office and bank, i noticed a kiro 7 news van parked between the 2 buildings, and 2 guys in those yellow coats talking to a guy at the local repair shop but didnt see any cameras.. since i dont have tv i was wondering if anyone here caught what that might have been about...

P.S. i searched on the kiro web site, but didnt see anything about it, although i did find out that 2 years ago, the guy i used to buy my not so safe and sane fireworks from, was killed in a car crash 3 miles or less from my home...(actually i think its where i swim and fish at now that i think about it) and never even heard anything about it around town...

Old 01-04-2009, 03:17 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have know idea. Just got home and the news isn't on. Paid Programming is great this time of night.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:18 AM
rsdjcarter
Elder User
I think i saw something about a guy and a goat.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:02 AM
billy12360
Elder User
Originally Posted by rsdjcarter
I think i saw something about a guy and a goat.
a guy and a goat? the only person i know with a goat is my first girlfriends family... i hope hes ok... their dad has a soft spot on his head... and as much as we all may hate each other, i still care about them...

and yeah, those paid programing things are great aint they...one 9 easy payments of 99.99... plus shipping and handeling... will get you this beautiful new mixing machine/ trailer hitch BBQ/ tv/ portable party kit combo....

nine payments of ninety nine dollars and ninety nice cents... is not easy... i have to multiplie 9 by 9 4 different times.... to come up with total payment... why wouldnt i just pay the total price when i ordered it... seems easier to me and why not add that extra penny to the price... makes it easier for me to multiple 100.00 dollars by nine.... stupid infomercials... but hey if its all you got... its all you got...

Old 01-04-2009, 02:49 PM
rsdjcarter
Elder User
Or maybe it was a guy and a sheep.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:58 PM
billy12360
Elder User
Or maybe it was a guy and a sheep.
was it jim? that owns the gym? cause we have a little joke about him, and being from Montana, after that movie broke back mountain came out

Old 01-04-2009, 05:17 PM
rsdjcarter
Elder User
I was thinking more on the lines of The Animal with rob schnider.lol. We"re out in the snow pulling the squareback motor. Actually i'm watching the wife do the work and i'm supervising.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:16 PM
billy12360
Elder User
I was thinking more on the lines of The Animal with rob schnider.lol. We"re out in the snow pulling the squareback motor. Actually i'm watching the wife do the work and i'm supervising.
haha you probablly have way less snow then us up here.... but i heard don had a lot of snow down south and honestly i dont know where federal way is at.... i can point to where i live on the map, i can show you the mountian roads i drive on a map, heck, i could probablly point to everyplace weve ever thrown a party at in the woods on a map,(only cause we always wanted a extra road or 2 to be able to get out if a officer showed up for some reason lol) but i couldnt show you where federal way is... but i guess my mom drove threw olympia the other day, and it was snowing good enough to leave a blanket of snow on i5

Old 01-04-2009, 06:34 PM
rsdjcarter
Elder User
we're on the north side of tacoma, pretty much between the airport and tacoma. We got the motor out and in the garage, not bad for her first motor pull 1 hr.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:42 PM
billy12360
Elder User
we're on the north side of tacoma, pretty much between the airport and tacoma. We got the motor out and in the garage, not bad for her first motor pull 1 hr.
alright, i know where tacoma is at....

an hour not tobad... better then both of my bug motor pulls... but the first one, i did with my dad, and we had to clean his garage out first, then we had to push the car up our very steep drive way.... and into the garage.... then pull the motor, so it seems like a lot of time and work... but really it was probablly one less the an hour with our hands greassy.... the second time, was at my house, had to find some one help me get it on the ramps, and find a good floor jack to saport the motor... ive been thinking about welding up a 2x3 frame that will fit around the block of VW motors that will connect to a normal floor jack to help with the removal and instaliation process... maybe start a company based on that and other tools for the damn VWs lol

Old 01-05-2009, 09:47 AM
bfbiker
Senior User
Talking motors

Originally Posted by billy12360
alright, i know where tacoma is at....

an hour not tobad... better then both of my bug motor pulls... but the first one, i did with my dad, and we had to clean his garage out first, then we had to push the car up our very steep drive way.... and into the garage.... then pull the motor, so it seems like a lot of time and work... but really it was probablly one less the an hour with our hands greassy.... the second time, was at my house, had to find some one help me get it on the ramps, and find a good floor jack to saport the motor... ive been thinking about welding up a 2x3 frame that will fit around the block of VW motors that will connect to a normal floor jack to help with the removal and instaliation process... maybe start a company based on that and other tools for the damn VWs lol
Hey send her to Everett got 2 motors and trans to pull and onemotor and trans to stuff back in my f150 oh donors is a 91 E150 and driver is 85 F150 302s efi

Old 01-05-2009, 07:57 PM
compressorguy
Senior User
What part of Federal Way. I grew up on 288th and 34 ave s. Graduated from Federal Way High in.... now I forget

Old 01-05-2009, 08:37 PM
rsdjcarter
Elder User
We're right behind Sacajawea on the hill next to the park. G-pas old house we bought about 10 yrs ago. Grew up on Braindamage Island took a while to get used to this city life but we love it now just learn all the backroads and stay out of the traffic.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:34 PM
compressorguy
Senior User
We're right behind Sacajawea on the hill next to the park. G-pas old house we bought about 10 yrs ago. Grew up on Braindamage Island took a while to get used to this city life but we love it now just learn all the backroads and stay out of the traffic.
When I was a kid Federal Way WAS the country. 2 grocery stores (Thriftway and Lundstrom's Market) New Lumber and Hardware, a pharmacy, a doctor's office and a dentist (same building as Lundstrom's) about 4 service stations and two small burger joints. I used to hunt where the mall is now. The place I grew up (northeast corner of 288th and I-5) is all apartments now. Don't know the place anymore, Oh Well!

Old 01-06-2009, 08:25 PM
rsdjcarter
Elder User
I hear that I remember the old F-Dub was born across from Camelot elementary right by TJHS grand parents lived here for 40 yrs.

Quick Reply: darrington on kiro 7 news