The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

stupid people = FREEBIES

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 06:03 PM
da X-man
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stupid people = FREEBIES

My dad came home from work trip with a new but broken gps from one of the people who works for him. He already has one for his car, so he decided to let me see if I could fix it. He said if I could fix it, I could have it and put it in my truck. So I decided to take a look at it. I looked at it, pushed a few buttons... came across the reset button. I pushed it and it works like it should. I came in and showed him and he said that the people that worked for him tried for hours but couldn't figure it out. So now I have a brand new gps for my truck for free. I looked it up online and it costs 350 in the store. So because of stupid people, I have a brand new gps for my truck.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:19 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good Deal!

Old 01-18-2009, 05:05 AM
Johndeere93
Freshman User
Thats great. Not as nice as a gps but i got a window air condition for free because it quite working. Well I like to look at things so I took the cover off of it and it was just a burnt wire. Fixed that and the radiator screen. Works fine now. Another story, my dad got two angle grinders from his old job cause they quite working too. Well he put the two together and he got it working. He has been useing it for a while now.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:08 AM
highboy87
Senior User
sounds like the guy i bought my pick up from... newer engine. rebuilt tranny, rims, flowmaster exhaust, clean as you could ever hope for. 300 bones. all it needed was timing gears and a rotor... so it cost me a whole fifty four dollars to get it running like a champ.