Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Thankyou Kwik/Dan and Happy New Year

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 09:27 AM
PSDLOVER
Tuned
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile Thankyou Kwik/Dan and Happy New Year

I have not been able to locate my original thread about the extensive clutch work on my truck to reply but I want to express much gratitude for saving me a lot of money with the Kevlar bushing configuration as well as increasing performance in shifting and longevity of the system for $700 less.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:45 AM
F350-6
Post Fiend
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Dan is one of those guys we all end up saying thanks to. We're lucky to have him around.

Glad to hear things worked out for you. Here's your old thread https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/8...placement.html

Old 01-01-2009, 09:48 AM
maevans
Posting Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PSDLOVER
I have not been able to locate my original thread about the extensive clutch work on my truck to reply but I want to express much gratitude for saving me a lot of money with the Kevlar bushing configuration as well as increasing performance in shifting and longevity of the system for $700 less.
Dan is the Man ..

He has helped ME, and ALOT of others over the years . Thanks Dan.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Izzy351
Post Fiend
THIS is what the site is all about... Good job Dan!!!! Reps coming (if I'm ALLOWED!!).

Old 01-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Kwikkordead
Fleet Owner
Received 783 Likes on 595 Posts
Wow, guys, thanks.
And you are all very welcome.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Izzy351
Post Fiend
Crud. Rep police again. I'll hit you when I can, Dan.....

Old 01-01-2009, 11:45 AM
whitetr
Mountain Pass
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is the exact reason why I became a supporter of this site. Because the people are so willing to help each other out. Reps sent.

Old 01-13-2009, 04:44 PM
PSDLOVER
Tuned
There have actually been some interesting developments in the ongoing big bucks saga of my PSD. When I got the truck back I noticed a big difference in the exhaust sound and vibration from under the hood but it was Christmas Eve, the guy was closing. The next Monday, I called and asked if they had done anything to the exhaust and the guy said no way, they never touched it. Then, when I went for a walk/run with my kids by the bayou I returned to the truck and my Magnaflow system was falling off the truck. I limped it home and nine-wired it back up with a jack. I brought it to 4WheelParts who fixed the hangers in the rear but would do nothing about the noise getting louder all the time under the hood. I then brought it to another shop I go to which happens to be right next to Snider Transmission who did my clutch work. That guy told me in no uncertain terms that you can not do any transmission work on that truck without removing the exhaust system and if it is not reinstalled properly it will be damaged and will not work right. He suggested that I walk over to the transmission shop and confront them with this as what he had to do to repair it would be time consuming and expensive. I did so and the shop owner looked at the truck and told me (without admitting any liability)he would take care of the bill and to bring it to a local exhaust shop where it is still at. They've been working for two days now. I pray I get it back tonite. And back to the way it was before this clutch job from hell. I figure at least the guy is picking up the bill anyway.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:06 PM
PSDLOVER
Tuned
I finally got the truck back yesterday. After 2 1/2 days (they broke some bolts off somewhere) the truck is returned with no huge bill for me to pay and runs great. I had to run downtown and board a vessel but I need to get the full skinny on exactly whatall those guys did because the truck is quieter and runs better than ever.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:29 AM
Kwikkordead
Fleet Owner
Received 783 Likes on 595 Posts
Good news!

Old 01-16-2009, 11:16 AM
8tsixt
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We all know Dan is the man! I also like him because he likes Vw diesels too. LOL!