Notices
Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

DE January Chat Thread All Welcome

Old 01-17-2009, 08:45 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Did Lew thaw out his finger? lmao
No, I think it's permanently fixed in the up position

Old 01-17-2009, 08:46 PM
fire240
Somewhere on the internet
fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by defyrftr View Post
You have a year Shaun......Save your pennies.
Thats something to think about Doug. I would have to play that by ear.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:46 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I want to take a road trip to Scottsdale, AZ to the Barrett-Jackson car auction. Anyone want to go with me?
Lemme know if you come out - I'll come down and see you

Old 01-17-2009, 08:47 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
George I might have met you on the road today. I was going up to Middletown as you guys were going south.
We thought that might have been you Doug. PM me your cell so we can text you next timey

Old 01-17-2009, 08:47 PM
fire240
fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
I think we would let ya know Steve.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:48 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
I want to take a road trip to Scottsdale, AZ to the Barrett-Jackson car auction. Anyone want to go with me?
I'll go, but we are not driving!

Old 01-17-2009, 08:49 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by fire240 View Post
George I see that the wife has thawed you out.
Who told you that lie????

Gonna take at least a week to be able to find it again

Old 01-17-2009, 08:50 PM
defyrftr
Post Fiend
defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Lemme know if you come out - I'll come down and see you
How far of a trip is that for you Steve?

Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 PM
fire240
george we were planning on having you drive out there.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:58 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by fire240 View Post
george we were planning on having you drive out there.
What do I have stupid written accross my forehead or is it on yours?

Old 01-17-2009, 08:59 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
How far of a trip is that for you Steve?
A little under 400 miles.

About 5 1/2 hours.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:03 PM
drunkdave
Postmaster
drunkdave has a very good reputation on FTE.drunkdave has a very good reputation on FTE.drunkdave has a very good reputation on FTE.
well, Im gonna call it a night. Ill talk to you guys about 830 9ish when i get to work.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:04 PM
fire240
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
What do I have stupid written accross my forehead or is it on yours?
That explains the funny writing on your head.
Have a good one Dave.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:06 PM
defyrftr
Post Fiend
defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
All you have to do is bring your check book.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:10 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
All you have to do is bring your check book.
Right. I'll buy the coffee instead.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DE January Chat Thread All Welcome

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: