Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Any-one need a complete white shortbed?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Az.scarecrow
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any-one need a complete white shortbed?

I posted it on CL, but if one of you would like it, let me know and we could work something out.

I have it up for $750. Does that seem fair? What do you all think its worth?

If posted this out of line, sorry. Feel free to delete it, but please shoot me a PM.

Thanks Guys!

Ford F-250 Bed complete

Old 12-03-2008, 06:43 PM
UP_There
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
you miiiiiight get that price, but it sounds a bit high. I got a BRAND NEW oem bed with tailgate this year for $500. He did flatbed conversion and it was on the truck for about a week. I'm finally putting it on in a couple weeks lol (I did sell the tailgate for $400 though )

Old 12-03-2008, 06:45 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,697 Likes on 1,136 Posts
you should list it in the for sale sticky thread in the Arizona chapter, it will most likely get deleted here. as for price I don't know what they are worth you could call ray and bobs truck salvage or AAA truck salvage and see what they are getting for them.
Bart

Old 12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Az.scarecrow
Senior User
Originally Posted by helifixer
you should list it in the for sale sticky thread in the Arizona chapter, it will most likely get deleted here. as for price I don't know what they are worth you could call ray and bobs truck salvage or AAA truck salvage and see what they are getting for them.
Bart
If it gets deleted I understand. I'm just not sure what the go for

I did see "take offs" from fleet trucks in the bargin trader for 1200 in perfect condition without the spray in liner. I think I'll leave it up and see what kind of hits I get. I'll put it on the stickey too.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your asking price is fair. Travis only thinks it's high because he got a Smokin Deal!

Old 12-20-2008, 12:07 AM
F350SuperCab4x4
Senior User
what year is the bed. i sold a 79 short bed for $1,300 to a guy in Canada and he paid $600 to have it shipped up there. i took 2 wooden pallets side by side. nailed 2x4's to hold them together and flipped the bed up on the end that goes against the cab and strapped it down. the 18 wheeler pulled up to my house and dropped the liftgate and the guy had a small hand forklift and put it on the truck and off it went.