Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA July 2022 BS Thread - Summer is here finally so enjoy the cookouts

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 10:29 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
MA July 2022 BS Thread - Summer is here finally so enjoy the cookouts

Here we are in another new month.

The year is half over and we are only a few months away from complaining about winters arrival..

So get out there and enjoy the summer heat and sunny days

Old 06-30-2022, 11:47 PM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,549 Likes on 1,417 Posts
Hi Don, My wife and I got in the lake for the first time today for this summer. It's been a cool spring, which I like. I'm not looking forward to the 90 plus temperatures.

Old 07-01-2022, 03:12 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,098 Likes on 4,183 Posts
Good morning Don...Tim...all of Massachusetts...and...those who visit...Happy July!!! July is known to be the hottest month of the year...and...it's gonna start out that way today...high for today will be in the mid 90s with plenty of sunshine and humidity. As they say..."It's gonna be a scorcher." The A/C will definitely get a workout!!!

Good to see Don make his bi-monthly appearance...closing June and opening July. Stop being a stranger...the Chapter needs some life!!!

Off to "work" soon...hope the girls like the home made oatmeal cookies!!! I made 2 dozen...but...4 of them sacrificed themselves in the interests of quality control.

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 07-01-2022, 07:43 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,520 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Joyous July One Massachusetts, Don, Ken, Lin, Tim, John, George and all the crew. reporting.
Don, glad to see you drop in and like Ken we would love to see you more.
Ken, hope your work day is a good one, lunch is good, and a nice nap with Tuna in the recliner.
Lin, may your Friday workday be a good one and I look forward to hearing of your celebrating exploits! OH mine will be really wild sitting on the front porch with Mom, Wife and whoever may stop and watch the world pass by!
Tim, have a great Lake time!

An extended long weekend for me after getting off work 3 hours early yesterday and don't have to be back in the Sammich Factory until Tuesday.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:58 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,097 Likes on 997 Posts
Morning and Happy Independence Day weekend Don, Ken, Lin, John, all MASS and visitors ! May not make it around the country tomorrow so ya'll be well and behave till I get back. If the house has wi-fi I will prob get on while in NC.

Lin. must be nice to be unionized ! Ken, nice of the mother bird to take care of the corpses for you. Hope your morning at the clinic goes well for you today.

Old 07-01-2022, 08:26 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,132 Likes on 2,656 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts..

Old 07-01-2022, 09:41 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,549 Likes on 1,417 Posts
Good morning Ken and crew!

Rod, enjoy your long weekend, do you have any plans something fun?

We have no plans for the weekend, just hanging out at the old homestead. If the weather stays warm, we will make to the lake a few times, I'm sure.

Old 07-01-2022, 09:42 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 306 Likes on 281 Posts
Morning and welcome to July Don, Ken, Lin, John, Bud, Rod, Tim and followers.....have a great day!!!!!

Old 07-01-2022, 10:45 AM
BIGKEN
Good steamy morning all...currently 87* with 58% RH...still got about 8* to add to the total. Hope t's better in your little slice of heaven.

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Joyous July One Massachusetts, Don, Ken, Lin, Tim, John, George and all the crew. reporting.
Don, glad to see you drop in and like Ken we would love to see you more.
Ken, hope your work day is a good one, lunch is good, and a nice nap with Tuna in the recliner.
Lin, may your Friday workday be a good one and I look forward to hearing of your celebrating exploits! OH mine will be really wild sitting on the front porch with Mom, Wife and whoever may stop and watch the world pass by!
Tim, have a great Lake time!

An extended long weekend for me after getting off work 3 hours early yesterday and don't have to be back in the Sammich Factory until Tuesday.
Morning Rod...enjoy your extra long long weekend!!! "Work" was splendiferous this morning...Katie Beth was my primary.

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning and Happy Independence Day weekend Don, Ken, Lin, John, all MASS and visitors ! May not make it around the country tomorrow so ya'll be well and behave till I get back. If the house has wi-fi I will prob get on while in NC.

Lin. must be nice to be unionized ! Ken, nice of the mother bird to take care of the corpses for you. Hope your morning at the clinic goes well for you today.
Good morning Bud...hope you enjoy the time with family!!! As for the birds...not really sure what happened to them...just...that one minute they were there...an hour later they were gone.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts..
Hi John.

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Good morning Ken and crew!

Rod, enjoy your long weekend, do you have any plans something fun?

We have no plans for the weekend, just hanging out at the old homestead. If the weather stays warm, we will make to the lake a few times, I'm sure.
Good morning Tim...enjoy the slacking!!!

Originally Posted by tiny1
Morning and welcome to July Don, Ken, Lin, John, Bud, Rod, Tim and followers.....have a great day!!!!!
Howdy Neil...hope your day goes well...enjoy your long weekend!!!

Old 07-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 148 Likes on 131 Posts
Afternoon all !
I played Hooky today from work and had to go to NH to get Chicken feed. Took back roads and left at 0700 to miss the traffic. Was a nice ride, windows open, Nice chat with the manager to get what I wanted. 100# brought back, mixed them together (2 brands) and chicken chores are done.
Looks like it is now Hazy out which is good as it keeps direct sunshine on us & coop down so the temp isn't sooo hot.

Bud... it really isn't my way of working. I like to WORK not try to figure out how Not to work and get lazy. I am Lazy at home

Stay cool all !

Old 07-01-2022, 01:08 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good steamy morning all...currently 87* with 58% RH...still got about 8* to add to the total. Hope t's better in your little slice of heaven.

Morning Rod...enjoy your extra long long weekend!!! "Work" was splendiferous this morning...Katie Beth was my primary.

Good morning Bud...hope you enjoy the time with family!!! As for the birds...not really sure what happened to them...just...that one minute they were there...an hour later they were gone.

Hi John.

Good morning Tim...enjoy the slacking!!!

Howdy Neil...hope your day goes well...enjoy your long weekend!!!
Not too Hi Ken, Hello are you..?

Old 07-01-2022, 01:10 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Howdy Lin...

Old 07-01-2022, 04:20 PM
cbradford
Fleet Owner

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Happy July Massachusetts, hope you all have a great holiday weekend! I know I’ll be enjoying a meat grinder free 4 day weekend.

Old 07-01-2022, 05:33 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...it's actually not bad in Western MA...we reached 95*...it's still 93*...but...with ridiculously low humidity...28% RH. Possibility of some showers moving in before midnight. Tomorrow looks to be wet...showers...boomers...even some hail and damaging winds.

Gonna be a quiet weekend for me...just a few chores around the condo.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

Originally Posted by Lin19687
Afternoon all !
I played Hooky today from work and had to go to NH to get Chicken feed. Took back roads and left at 0700 to miss the traffic. Was a nice ride, windows open, Nice chat with the manager to get what I wanted. 100# brought back, mixed them together (2 brands) and chicken chores are done.
Looks like it is now Hazy out which is good as it keeps direct sunshine on us & coop down so the temp isn't sooo hot.

Bud... it really isn't my way of working. I like to WORK not try to figure out how Not to work and get lazy. I am Lazy at home

Stay cool all !
Evening Lin...not bad here...just a fan keeping me cool. Glad to hear you got your kids taken care of. How long will that load last??? Any plans for the weekend???

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Not too Hi Ken, Hello are you..?
Not in many years John.

Originally Posted by cbradford
Happy July Massachusetts, hope you all have a great holiday weekend! I know I’ll be enjoying a meat grinder free 4 day weekend.
Howdy Chris...hope all is well in your world. Any plans for the weekend???

Old 07-01-2022, 08:45 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 148 Likes on 131 Posts
John

Rod & Tim, how was your lazy Friday?

Ken, it depends on a lot of things... how many bugs, worms and stuff they forage in my now dirt pile garden, how hot it is. But a 50# bag is usually 1 to 1.5 months for the 5 of them. Sometimes you just don't know. I think the last bag lasted 2 full months but I don't pay that much attention............ hence why I ran out LOL

Neil, Chris and Bud I think you all are getting the severe rains now or over night ? And it's coming across to us. Looks like tomorrow will be a complete wash out. Which is fine by me.

Quick Reply: MA July 2022 BS Thread - Summer is here finally so enjoy the cookouts