Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

DP-Tuner's Annual Holiday sale

Old 11-19-2008, 02:38 PM
DP-Tuner
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
DP-Tuner's Annual Holiday sale

Season’s Greeting’s from DP-Tuner

DP-Tuner would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

It’s that time of year again for our annual holiday special. This year it will be from Nov. 24th until Dec. 24th. We extended the special 4 days from previous years to accommodate our office closure in December. We will be attending the Performance Racing Industry Trade show held at the Orlando Convention Center Dec. 10th – 13th. Come by and see us at booth # 4406. We will be there with Moates.net to showcase our new products.

Q: What will the Holiday special get me?
A: You will receive 1 FREE standard performance tune with every order of $400 or more. (A $45 value)

Don’t miss this Spectacular Savings!!

Q: What do I need to do to get this special discount?
A: This can be done on our online webstore at checkout or if you prefer to call in your order you will get the same discount. The holiday special will be active from Nov. 24th until Dec. 24th. When you are at the check out section on our online web store type in “freetune” for the promotion code BEFORE selecting submit order.

In addition to the free tune special when you order any of our standard performance tunes you will recieve the codes tunes at no addtional charge.

We hope you have a happy and safe holiday season.

Many thanks,

Jody & Diane

Get Tuned! 828-221-0076 ext. 802
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 11-22-2008, 10:34 AM
StampedePSD
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Question!

I will purchase a DP in a month or so. My question is do you custom tune for my needs? I pull a load(19k) once per week. The other time is daily commute and delivering up to 2 tons sack feed. I am really tired of switching and reprogramming every week.(SC) I like the switch on the fly. I am not a hot rodder, I am needing durability, dependability and added performance from my truck. I just rebuilt the tranny and added the BD turbo, see my sig for other mods.
Can you help? Thanks
Lusty

Old 11-24-2008, 07:40 AM
DP-Tuner
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by StampedePSD
I will purchase a DP in a month or so. My question is do you custom tune for my needs? I pull a load(19k) once per week. The other time is daily commute and delivering up to 2 tons sack feed. I am really tired of switching and reprogramming every week.(SC) I like the switch on the fly. I am not a hot rodder, I am needing durability, dependability and added performance from my truck. I just rebuilt the tranny and added the BD turbo, see my sig for other mods.
Can you help? Thanks
Lusty
HI Lusty,

DP-Tuner » Programming Help

Above is a link to a programming help page on our site. We have many different tunes to choose from based on what you have modified on your truck, how you use you truck and what you should expect out of each tune.

We ask you many questions and ask for information about your truck. Jody has lived tuned many different truck set ups and has a large progam database. He has been tinkering on his truck since 2002 and went full time into specializing in Powerstroke performance in 2005. There's not much he hasn't had his hands on when it comes to the different truck set ups out there. His main goal is smooth operation and longevity out of these trucks. How you have described yourself and what you do with your truck is 95% of what we have speciallized in.

BTW- check out my next post...
Diane

Become our Facebook Fan
Old 11-24-2008, 07:43 AM
DP-Tuner
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Well guys/gals we have decided to add a one day only special.

The day after Thanksgiving has always been referred to as Black Friday. In addition to our holiday sale we will have FREE USPS priority 2-3 day shipping at no charge on Black Friday ONLY to any online web order placed that day. You MUST place your order online to receive this special. At check out all you have to do is to select NO shipping service and you will get free priority delivery.

So while the ladies are out trying to kill each other for the VERY LAST item in the store, you guys can be treating yourselves from the comforts of your own home.

We also have gift certificates if your honey isn't sure what to get you for Christmas.

Become our Facebook Fan
Old 12-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Bigcat350
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about the day after X-MAS
Eddie

Old 12-27-2008, 02:35 PM
DP-Tuner
PREMIUM SPONSOR