Pictures - 15 Nov. El Dorado Park Meet & Greet - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > S. California Chapter
Reload this Page >

Pictures - 15 Nov. El Dorado Park Meet & Greet

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Old 11-15-2008, 05:35 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation

First - the fire:

This is what it looked like when we first noticed it

You can still see a little sky around noon.

I took this one from my front yard around a half hour ago

Here's Don's (dsquared) Exscursion

This one isn't from the meet - that's snowbunny on the left and Gail on the right when we stopped to meet her at the wind generators last Sept.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:37 PM
savage2211
Post Fiend
savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
More more more,,,,,,,

Old 11-15-2008, 05:42 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Here's Ron's 54

A couple of 6 liter PSD's. My '06 in the foreground and George's '07

Here's some of the group

Old 11-15-2008, 05:53 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
Adams (adambomb) 6.0 long bed looking sweet with the new xd's

He left us a little coal when he took off

Brady's bump.

Hey - I don't know what happened to the photographer on this one

George is flying the FTE colors now!

We can always count on our girl to be there

Old 11-15-2008, 05:57 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
For some reason I can't edit my posts.

Anyway, this is the one that was supposed to be where the double (and very, very poor picture) of Bradys is.

Old 11-15-2008, 07:23 PM
adambomb
Posting Guru
adambomb has a good reputation on FTE.adambomb has a good reputation on FTE.
SteveBricks: Adams (adambomb) 6.0 long bed looking sweet with the new xd's

He left us a little coal when he took off
haha thanks Steve. and it was nice meeting all you.

the fire was pretty bad. i had my bandana on all day to cover my face

Old 11-15-2008, 08:19 PM
defyrftr
Post Fiend
defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
I love Ron's 54.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:30 PM
defyrftr
Post Fiend
defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
Looks like a good time. Any time people with similar interest, good looking trucks and yummy food get together. Life is good.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:43 PM
tin-man
Post Fiend
tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Glad you all had a good time Steve, Look like ya'll had pretty good weather!!! Good JOB.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:49 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Looks like you guys did have a good time. I agree with Doug on liking the 54 and Steve, your PSD looks nice too.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:55 PM
jake08
Elder User
jake08 has a good reputation on FTE.jake08 has a good reputation on FTE.jake08 has a good reputation on FTE.
Many thanks to all. The B-B-Q was GREAT, the company was better. Thanks Steve.

Old 11-15-2008, 09:18 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
More and More please please

Old 11-15-2008, 09:26 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
Originally Posted by sglaine View Post
More and More please please
More coming tomorrow -

Old 11-16-2008, 09:54 AM
dsquared
Elder User
dsquared is a splendid one to beholddsquared is a splendid one to beholddsquared is a splendid one to beholddsquared is a splendid one to beholddsquared is a splendid one to beholddsquared is a splendid one to behold
Steve:

Good pictures man!!

It was GREAT getting together and meeting all you folk! Kudos for your efforts!!

Looking forward to the next one!! (Did someone say GUNS?!?!)

Old 11-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Serg450
Posting Guru
Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Wow looks like I missed a great time and lots of great people. Sucked to be me. Glad you guy's had a good time. Glad you took pictures.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pictures - 15 Nov. El Dorado Park Meet & Greet

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.