Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free Diesel Power Fuel Additive

Old 11-12-2008, 11:04 AM
nlemerise
Postmaster
nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.
Talking Free Diesel Power Fuel Additive

The other day when I was at the fuel desk of the local TA (TravelCenters of America) paying my fuel bill I picked up the new RoadKing magazine. Last night I got a chance to take a peek at it and I found on page 18 a rebate form for a 40 once bottle of Diesel Power Fuel Additive IF it is purchased at TA and you have the rebate form out of the RoadKing magazine.The receipt for the rebate must be dated no later than 11/30/2008. The rebate is for the entire purchaser price minus tax to a maximum of $20.

I'll be going back to TA today to fuel my truck and I can grab a few more RoadKing magazines for those who might need the rebate form. PM me and I will check before I leave this afternoon to pick up my truck.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:00 PM
HKusp
Post Fiend
HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.
Nice find Neal. Thanks for posting.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:07 PM
bigsteve1969
Posting Guru
bigsteve1969 has a good reputation on FTE.bigsteve1969 has a good reputation on FTE.bigsteve1969 has a good reputation on FTE.
nice i aint seen that magazine in the truckstop i go in

Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend
4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
Wait theres a Sharks fan in Nevada?!?!?!

Old 11-12-2008, 04:34 PM
nlemerise
Postmaster
nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.nlemerise has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by 4inchlovin View Post
Wait theres a Sharks fan in Nevada?!?!?!
Sure is a fan...I grew up playing hockey in the "Live Free or Die" state (when it actually was the Live Free or Die state

Old 11-13-2008, 11:13 AM
nlemerise
Postmaster
I ripped the rebate page out of five of the magazines, if anyone wants one...I'll mail it to you.