Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Wow it has been awhile how is everyone?

Old 11-07-2008, 06:09 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow it has been awhile how is everyone?

Man it has been a long time. I have been very very very busy everything around here went to hell! The city I work for and in was flooded out the hospital was ruined lots of homes destroyed and ruined. I work for the water sewer utility we had some damage. I was putting in 20 hours a day at work trying to get everything back up. Then after that I started helping people get back in their homes working late after work. Now I am back to working long hours at work should only be a couple more weeks and then I am taking a much need vacation for a week. The hospital is finally back up and running full time again and I think most but not all people are getting back to normal life some still working on getting back in their homes. Some homes were a total loss. Hey but enough about me what is going on there is no way I am going to be able to read all the threads I have missed. And just to keep it truck related here are some pics of my truck at me and my wifes new property that is the one thing that I have done for myself in a while was buy the property hoping to be able to build our dream log home on it in a couple of years and then I will be hidden away from people no close neighbors yea!!

Old 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey Tracy, good to see yuou back! Sounds like you've had your hands full. I know that you have to be looking forward to that much earned vacation.

Welcome back!

Old 11-07-2008, 06:39 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Thanks Scott

Thanks Scott. Yeah I need the vacation not going any where but some times that is the best vacation.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:40 PM
00Dave
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds like quite a mess there. Looks like a very nice area to build your home. I love not living in town, although I can see my neighbors where we are now.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome Back. Man you sure had a rough spell going there. I'm glad that everytihing worked out ok for you. That is a beautiful peice of land, your truck looks right at home!

Old 11-07-2008, 06:49 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Yeah it was. I don't live in the city I work for but in a little town outside of it only 800 people but I do have neighbors. Sounds like you got a good place though I would not mind seeing people but from a far would be the best. I am not totally anti-social but I don't like feeling like my neighbors are listening to me or hearing them cuss each other.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:50 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Hey Jim how you been man?

Old 11-07-2008, 06:53 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Originally Posted by fxstbchopper
Hey Jim how you been man?
Pretty good Tracy! Good to see you on the boards again!

Old 11-07-2008, 07:03 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by megawatt00
Pretty good Tracy! Good to see you on the boards again!
Yeah I am going to try to get in here some a little each night while I am working long hours may not be on for very long each night but try to read and help a little before I go to bed. At least then I will not feel like I am starting over coming in here. I know there has been a lot going on around this board while I was away and catching up will be almost impossible.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:06 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Yeah I am going to try to get in here some a little each night while I am working long hours may not be on for very long each night but try to read and help a little before I go to bed. At least then I will not feel like I am starting over coming in here. I know there has been a lot going on around this board while I was away and catching up will be almost impossible.
Na, not starting over. Coming to join your friends again!! Your right the thread would take a loooooong time to catch up on. Especiall the OT thread.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:15 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by megawatt00
Na, not starting over. Coming to join your friends again!! Your right the thread would take a loooooong time to catch up on. Especiall the OT thread.
Thanks Jim..
I seen that thread and thought I don't remember having a OT thread before..

Old 11-07-2008, 07:18 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, Tracy. I bet you came back just to show off that good looking truck you have. . You have been here before me, but I still can welcome you back. Time to get to know everyone on here now. Bet it's different from the last time you were here.

FTE WOMEN ON HERE.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:20 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Thanks Jim..
I seen that thread and thought I don't remember having a OT thread before..
There were quite a few OT thread going around. So Scott (Cookie88) started the OT thread to "keep the chatter" in there. There are a ton of new faces here too. Hell I've haven't been here quite a year, I'm still new here!

Old 11-07-2008, 07:25 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by miller_feed
Hey, Tracy. I bet you came back just to show off that good looking truck you have. . You have been here before me, but I still can welcome you back. Time to get to know everyone on here now. Bet it's different from the last time you were here.

FTE WOMEN ON HERE.
Thanks Rick.. Yeah the truck looks a little different from the last time I was on to. The wife keeps telling me I can't leave anything alone. She is right though.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:28 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Yeah I remember when you started Jim did you ever get the stickers made up?
I noticed you have a pic of the one I liked the best in your sig.

Search this Thread