Sponsored by: Moser

Supercab rear seat and doors

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Greenie326
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supercab rear seat and doors

I just starting to look at full size trucks to replace my Ridgeline. I'm trying to decide on the extended cab vs the crew cab styles. I've searched and can't find a good picture of the Supercab back seat and door set-up. Anyone help me out? Do the seats fold up and is the floor flat like that of the CrewCab? Did they lengthen the back leg room for the Super as they did the Crew? And, when the measurements for leg room are made, are the front seats in the most forward or rearward position? Thanks all.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:10 PM
soundwave
Laughing Gas
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ridgeline?!?

I was told the Supercab didnt get any more room by a poster on here but the 09 brocher I picked up says otherwise. It didnt give specifics so I looked in the back of the brocher and compared it to the mesurements(is that spelled right?) in the back of the 08 brocher and it looks like the 09 SCAB gets an inch or so more then before.

The floors are still flat in the Scab, just like the Screw.

Sorry, not sure where the seats are located when measurements are took but there was A LOT of room in the back of the 09 Screw Lariat I saw last week and we had the front seats reclined way back.