Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Where are the "active" Buy/Sell posts?

Old 02-07-2024, 12:08 PM
Jim_K
Tuned

Received 104 Likes on 89 Posts
Where are the "active" Buy/Sell posts?

As per the "Read First" sticky at the top of this page (emphasis mine):

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade.

The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • (Etc, etc)
I have some parts I'd like to give away locally, sell, and or need/want, but all I can see here (MN Chapter) is an Archived Buy/Sell area, not anything that says "active" or the like.

I do see a Marketplace forum on the FTE site, but that looks to be nationwide, and I don't want to list something for "free" to the entire US of A!

And I did send a PM on this to someone (I forget who) about a week ago, but I haven't received a response.

So...Anyone??? ("Bueller? Bueller?")

Thanks.

Jim

Old 02-12-2024, 08:04 AM
fordpower88
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim_K
As per the "Read First" sticky at the top of this page (emphasis mine):

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade.

The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • (Etc, etc)
I have some parts I'd like to give away locally, sell, and or need/want, but all I can see here (MN Chapter) is an Archived Buy/Sell area, not anything that says "active" or the like.

I do see a Marketplace forum on the FTE site, but that looks to be nationwide, and I don't want to list something for "free" to the entire US of A!

And I did send a PM on this to someone (I forget who) about a week ago, but I haven't received a response.

So...Anyone??? ("Bueller? Bueller?")

Thanks.

Jim
I'm not sure if there is an active thread for buy/sell. I would just go ahead and start your own thread listing what you have for sale. If the some of the higher ups don't like it I am sure they will say something and then you can ask them at that point. Even as chapter leader I have no control over that stuff and honestly I am not sure who does. So I say just go for it and start a new thread.

PS....sorry I didn't respond sooner but I just saw your thread this morning. Sorry for the delayed response.

Old 02-12-2024, 08:50 AM
Jim_K
Tuned

Received 104 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by fordpower88
I'm not sure if there is an active thread for buy/sell. I would just go ahead and start your own thread listing what you have for sale. If the some of the higher ups don't like it I am sure they will say something and then you can ask them at that point. Even as chapter leader I have no control over that stuff and honestly I am not sure who does. So I say just go for it and start a new thread.

PS....sorry I didn't respond sooner but I just saw your thread this morning. Sorry for the delayed response.
Thank you for the response, and I completely understand the delay, as "stuff" (cough) happens, right?

I have some brand new shocks I bought a couple years ago but can't use, and as a Test, I'll post a "Free to Good Home" thread here in a day or three once I get some pictures.

Thanks again!

Jim