1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

No power to obd2 port

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 09:25 AM
tjbeggs
Post Fiend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 884x4broncoII
well when i was a kid i remember trying to fill up my dads gas tank with the garden hoes so he dident have to go to the gas station, i think i walked funny for about a week after that
At least he caught. Other wise you would still be walking funny and paying for the repairs!

I was known as kid to stick flat blade screw drivers in the wall sockets. I was a slow learner though. I did it a few times!

Old 09-24-2008, 10:53 AM
MallardSlayer07
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DA** Dime, the little SH** had on a ghilly suite in that dang cigarette lighter. Never fails, murphy is always ridin comfortably with me. O well at least we got it fixed. So on another note, my dads truck doesnt like the 10k causes it to fall on its face. Runs fine without it though. Truck is stock other than the airintake. My guess is hpop is goin. I dunno though. Any replies on ideas would be great.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:31 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MallardSlayer07
DA** Dime, the little SH** had on a ghilly suite in that dang cigarette lighter. Never fails, murphy is always ridin comfortably with me. O well at least we got it fixed. So on another note, my dads truck doesnt like the 10k causes it to fall on its face. Runs fine without it though. Truck is stock other than the airintake. My guess is hpop is goin. I dunno though. Any replies on ideas would be great.
Maybe connected on the wrong wire(brown wire)? pull icp plug and check for oil in the whole. if so the icp is going out. other than that the HPOP may be going south... idk