Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trust worthy mechanic

Old 09-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Don the Tile Man
Freshman User
Don the Tile Man is starting off with a positive reputation.
Trust worthy mechanic

I am looking for a trust worthy diesel mechanic that could do some mods for me such as turbo swap, intercooler swap, injectors, etc. I am handy with the tools but I work A LOT and time is a premium for me. I am located in Northern California by Santa Rosa. I am willing to travel for someone reputable. Thanks for any help...

Old 09-08-2008, 11:04 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Wanna drive to maryland? Sorry but good luck.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Don the Tile Man
Freshman User
Don the Tile Man is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bump...........

Old 09-11-2008, 12:55 AM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend
4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
Hey have you got hooked up with our local Northern Cal. Chapter? really good people, not to many diesel guys, but surely someone will know one.

California, Northern Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.