Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Not to sure but pretty sure i saw one today...

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 08-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Stroker09
Junior User
Stroker09 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Well i was down in sharonville ohio. (fords transmission plant is around there) I was at a UDF and i pulled in and was really confused about the truck that was parked in the parking lot. Went up and looked at it and it said Ford. Looked like a heavly modded 08. The whole front end was differnt. The guy came out of UDF with his big *** mountain dew. Had a ford work shirt on so i asked him if that was the new truck that was coming out. He said its a test truck. I asked his if it was the new 6.7L and well the smart *** he was he says "ahh i wish i could tell you whats under that thing but i cant" He got in and fired it up. It whistled a TON. He pulled out of udf and kinda gave it alittle gas and sounded sweet. Took off really fast lots of turbo whistle and roar.

After looking around i am pretty sure it was a 6.7L but i guess ill never know. It was a white truck. Didnt say powerstroke, or superduty. didnt even say if it was diesel or a 350 or 250 or anything. had a computer in the passenger seat.

All i can say is that if this was the 6.7L the thing sounds BA and is pretty fast from what i saw.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:42 AM
Jocaren
Elder User
Jocaren is starting off with a positive reputation.
should of asked for a ride! Whats the big deal anyway with noone able to say what engine it is

Old 08-25-2008, 10:59 AM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
I'd imagine the finished product would be quiet, they probably at this stage have the essentials under the hood, not finalized or looking too good.\

Old 08-27-2008, 08:58 PM
dzldude
Senior User
dzldude is starting off with a positive reputation.
if it sounds anything like the 6.0 im gettin 1.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:49 PM
PowerStrokeHD
Postmaster
PowerStrokeHD is a splendid one to beholdPowerStrokeHD is a splendid one to beholdPowerStrokeHD is a splendid one to beholdPowerStrokeHD is a splendid one to beholdPowerStrokeHD is a splendid one to beholdPowerStrokeHD is a splendid one to beholdPowerStrokeHD is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jocaren View Post
Whats the big deal anyway with noone able to say what engine it is
Its called job security...

Old 08-27-2008, 11:16 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PowerStrokeHD View Post
Its called job security...

that and they have better things to do than prance around internet websites talking shop talk.