Notices
Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin
View Poll Results: Which part of Mississippi are you from?
North MS
18.31%
Central MS
38.03%
South MS
43.66%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Mississippi roll call/introduction thread

Old 09-22-2009, 06:49 AM
Scndsin
Du Nawt Seek The Treasure
Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
Welocme Blake. Excellent choice in schools as well as truck. Good luck with your plans.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:59 AM
CHIEFEAVES
Senior User
CHIEFEAVES is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome to the Ford Group. I now own my second F-250. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. Harley

Old 10-01-2009, 12:05 AM
JoeyGowdy
Junior User
JoeyGowdy is starting off with a positive reputation.
RowdyGowdy from Hickory Flat MS here (already introduced myself here):

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/s...errerid=525479

Old 10-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Scndsin
Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
Howdy Rowdy Gowdy. Welcome to the MS Chapter.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Tangi Cowboy
Postmaster
Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome Blake and Rowdy to the Misssissippi Chapter, I hold down the fort here in Kentwood,Louisiana kinda like a 1st cousin to all you Mississippi Folks, drop in and visit when you get down my way!!

Old 10-01-2009, 08:19 AM
CHIEFEAVES
Senior User
Welcome to the Club Roudy. Harley

Old 10-01-2009, 02:00 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome to the Mississippi Chapter, You have been approved!! Post up and tell us abount them trucks and mustangs.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:17 PM
redwood
Elder User
redwood is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My name is Chris Bryant. I live in (and have all my life) Pelahatchie, MS. I'm a fiber tech for a large regional communications company. I'd rather be workin' on a truck than this any day of the week.

I've currently only got one Ford in the yard, a 2002 F-150 FX4 with 250k that I bought with a blown motor. I've since got it running and am glad to back in the blue again.

I've been fooling with Fords on and off for as long as I can remember (changed my first water pump on a 79 F100 with a 302 when I was 12).

I've been a member of this site for quite a while, sometimes more active than others, but I'm glad to be here and hope y'all will have me.

Old 10-02-2009, 04:18 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Chris, Welcome to the Mississippi chapter. Jump on in and join the fun!
Glad you're here.

Old 10-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Tangi Cowboy
Postmaster
Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Chris, welcome to the Chapter, I'm from Kentwood, kinda like the step cousin member of the Mississippi Chapter, if you are ever down this way, Just Hollar!!!

Old 10-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Scndsin
Welcome Chris. You're right next door from Brandon.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:56 PM
redwood
Elder User
redwood is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Indeed I am. Pass through all the time headed to Jackson. Spend tons o' money at the Autozone at the downtown exit.........

Old 10-03-2009, 07:25 AM
CHIEFEAVES
Senior User
Welcome Chris. If you are passing through Lousiville drop by, I always need some help on my 1951 F-1 project. Harley

Old 10-03-2009, 06:58 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by CHIEFEAVES View Post
Welcome Chris. If you are passing through Lousiville drop by, I always need some help on my 1951 F-1 project. Harley
Hey Harley, Come to this post, https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/8...ome-on-in.html

Old 10-04-2009, 01:31 PM
JoeyGowdy
Junior User
JoeyGowdy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Which part of Mississippi are you from?

I noticed the introduction thread lacked a poll asking this question, so here goes:

Mississippi Roll Call - which part of Mississippi are you from?

Hickory Flat (North MS) here!

http://www.city-data.com/city/Hickor...ssissippi.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mississippi roll call/introduction thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: