Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Isspro, DiPricol, others, Which ones??

Old 08-15-2008, 12:59 PM
00Dave
Posting Guru
00Dave has a good reputation on FTE.00Dave has a good reputation on FTE.
Isspro, DiPricol, others, Which ones??

Ok, I'm searching for gauges now. I have looked at the ones on here from site sponsors and it seems Isspro and DiPricol are the two most popular sets. I wanted to try and match as close to the factory gauges as I can, but want to invest in great gauges too. I've installed the 6637, I bought a Walker BTM and will have it on soon, want to get gauges, and then I think I'll be ready for a dp. So, my question is, what gauge package do you have and what has been your experience and/or thoughts on them. By the way, I'm going with the pillar pod. Thanks everyone in advance for your input and wallet draining addiction!!

Old 08-15-2008, 01:05 PM
empiretc
Post Fiend
empiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to behold
Those are both good along with autometer. I searched the different ones and found some I really like.

1999 Ford F250 4x2 - Gauges

Old 08-15-2008, 01:09 PM
00Dave
Posting Guru
Those do look really good. Are they autometer brand? Where did you find them?

Old 08-15-2008, 01:10 PM
jeff7825
Posting Guru
jeff7825 has a good reputation on FTE.jeff7825 has a good reputation on FTE.jeff7825 has a good reputation on FTE.
I went with the Dipricols. Match to factory cluster is really close if not perfect.

Old 08-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Pocket
Pocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputation
DiProcols are probably the closest factory match you can find. Isspro's are a close second.

I love my DiPricols. They are outstanding.

Old 08-15-2008, 02:50 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

I love my DiPricols. They are outstanding.
another vote here

Old 08-15-2008, 03:36 PM
stroken
Posting Guru
stroken is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.stroken is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I went with autometer digitals : ) Not a factory match but a sexy gauge!

Old 08-15-2008, 03:55 PM
HKusp
Post Fiend
HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.
I have the isspro set and they match and function very well.

ISSPRO Gauge Kits for Ford Powerstroke from DieselManor

Old 08-15-2008, 06:58 PM
empiretc
Post Fiend
empiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 00Dave View Post
Those do look really good. Are they autometer brand? Where did you find them?
Prosport Gauges

they are good gauges and have the COOL factor.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:27 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by empiretc View Post
Prosport Gauges

they are good gauges and have the COOL factor.
i always liked them..wish i would have seen them before i got my gauges...the only one i could get to match my stock dash was autometer phantom's..i need to take a new shot of my dash..this was taken right after install..kinda sloppy with the velcro..

Old 08-15-2008, 11:27 PM
TP83
Senior User
TP83 is starting off with a positive reputation.
the gauge cluster on my 02 is the same as the dipricol set.

Old 08-15-2008, 11:34 PM
white Buffalo
Post Fiend
white Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud of
I have the DiPricol (Fuel Press & HPOP) and the ISSPRO (EGT, boost, trans temp). The DiPricol's have my vote over the ISSPRO. The ISSPRO are good gauges but the DiPricols are much sharper and better at night, but cost more.

Old 08-15-2008, 11:43 PM
00Dave
Posting Guru
Thanks for all the input. I haven't seen a white gauge cluster until the one posted above by ron's power stroke. Looks good with the white gauges. Rich, do you have any pics of yours?

Old 08-16-2008, 04:35 PM
white Buffalo
Post Fiend
white Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud of
Nice setup Ron........

Originally Posted by ron's power stroke View Post
i always liked them..wish i would have seen them before i got my gauges...the only one i could get to match my stock dash was autometer phantom's..i need to take a new shot of my dash..this was taken right after install..kinda sloppy with the velcro..

Old 08-16-2008, 04:38 PM
white Buffalo
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 00Dave View Post
Thanks for all the input. I haven't seen a white gauge cluster until the one posted above by ron's power stroke. Looks good with the white gauges. Rich, do you have any pics of yours?
Here's some pics.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.