Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

August B/S and chat thread, all welcome!! Part 3

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 10:03 AM
bucks77ford
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe
Hey Buck, don't worry... they'll call at 11:59am and reschedule you for 1:00pm - 5:00pm!
That has happened before.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:03 AM
hapkidoman
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you ban John from here tell him he has to send his truck back to rob

Old 08-19-2008, 10:07 AM
hapkidoman
Posting Guru
Ill be back in a bit

Old 08-19-2008, 10:12 AM
bucks77ford
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by hapkidoman
Not always the repair guys fault.
I do agree there. I can understand two hours, but 4 seems to be pretty long. I've had cable companies tell me from 7-4 before. That's why I usually just expect it and make appointments on my days off and make no plans. But, hey he showed up just a few minutes ago and he is already done.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:15 AM
bucks77ford
Post Fiend
I used to think of Notre Dame my second best team when I was little next to the Huskers.
It's crazy in CFB right now seeing Miami, FL; Florida State; Notre Dame; Michigan; Nebraska not even pre-season ranked in the top 25 all at the same time. Wow, has CFB changed for the time being.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:26 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by hapkidoman
If you ban John from here tell him he has to send his truck back to rob
You all should probably ban me from here until I get another truck!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:35 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
I'm back. Got the axles in, just have to wait for the guys to weld them up. Buck, been there, done that! At least it's only four hours! I suppose we can overlook John's choice of teams...............for now..LOL!! We were going to ban you Rob.....but too many of the guys said they like having you around...............

to pick on!!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:46 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Y'all are just too good to me (sniff, sniff, cry)...

Old 08-19-2008, 11:05 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
The dilema of the day:

I know this guy, he's been looking for a house for forever it seems. He's got two options. The first one is a completely finished 4 BR 3 BA ranch and the second one is a 2 BR 2 BA split level with a huge, unfinished walk-out lower level. The ranch has a 2 car garage and the split has a 3 car garage.

If I (oops, HE) took the split level, by the time he had the lower level finished, it would probably cost more than the ranch. But, the ranch is a higher-end finished home on a nicer street and supposedly would be worth more in the long run. But, the poor guy has always wanted a 3 car garage and feels he deserves it at this point in his pitiful life.

The guy's wife isn't sure which one she wants. She really likes a ranch-style home. She does love spending money redecorating, however, and sees the split level as something she can work with. She thinks the guy is too focused on a garage and should be happy with whatever she tell him he needs.

Anyone have any advice to pass on to this guy? He probably should just settle for the 2 car garge, he can park the Pacer (oops, I mean FORD TRUCK) on the street. But, the neighbors might make fun of him or something.

Old 08-19-2008, 11:09 AM
RedUgly77
Postmaster
Good Morning guys!
and you thought you wouldn't have to read my blabbing today!
well i'm here! so let the Seahawk bashing begin!

by the way.. i'm sorry John but I agree with your brother.. K-state? WTF? even my own brother went there for school and still hates them!

Old 08-19-2008, 11:12 AM
RedUgly77
Postmaster
hey rob.. post a picture of each house for use to vote on.. um.. i mean have that guy email you the pictures and post them.. yeah

well, can you add on to the ranch.. say a third car garage weather it be a tandem or three wide? room for a 2nd detached garage on the lot?

Old 08-19-2008, 11:17 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe
The dilema of the day:

I know this guy, he's been looking for a house for forever it seems. He's got two options. The first one is a completely finished 4 BR 3 BA ranch and the second one is a 2 BR 2 BA split level with a huge, unfinished walk-out lower level. The ranch has a 2 car garage and the split has a 3 car garage.

If I (oops, HE) took the split level, by the time he had the lower level finished, it would probably cost more than the ranch. But, the ranch is a higher-end finished home on a nicer street and supposedly would be worth more in the long run. But, the poor guy has always wanted a 3 car garage and feels he deserves it at this point in his pitiful life.

The guy's wife isn't sure which one she wants. She really likes a ranch-style home. She does love spending money redecorating, however, and sees the split level as something she can work with. She thinks the guy is too focused on a garage and should be happy with whatever she tell him he needs.

Anyone have any advice to pass on to this guy? He probably should just settle for the 2 car garge, he can park the Pacer (oops, I mean FORD TRUCK) on the street. But, the neighbors might make fun of him or something.

Allow me to settle this for, Ahem, your Friend.....

Okay, now focus on the swinging watch....your getting sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy....now sleep...sleep....sleep........

Now, listen to my words......

FORGET THE HOUSE, GET A TRUCK..FORGET THE HOUSE, GET A TRUCK...FORGET THE HOUSE, GET A TRUCK....FORGET THE HOUSE GET A TRUCK...

Hmmm....since we have "him" in this state......PM PAT YOUR ATM PIN....PM PAT YOUR ATM PIN...........

Old 08-19-2008, 11:17 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Morning Dallas, how goes it today?

Old 08-19-2008, 11:18 AM
bucks77ford
Post Fiend
Rob, that's a tough call on the house. Ranch styles seem to have everything on one level that you'd need so you are not going up and down stairs all the time and being that one is completely finished, you'd not worry about anything an move in. However, the 3 car garage is something really to consider. I only have a 2 car and really wished I had a three. Plus, if the lower level is unfinished, you can put your own touches on it and make it the way you want (a huge bar and game room). Does the Ranch have any room for adding on to the garage?

Old 08-19-2008, 11:19 AM
RedUgly77
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 97nukeford
Morning Dallas, how goes it today?
hanging tough like robs favorite band New Kids on The Block!

Quick Reply: August B/S and chat thread, all welcome!! Part 3