Fte Custom Truck Online Picture Finals - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Fte Custom Truck Online Picture Finals

Old 08-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Post Fiend

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Fte Custom Truck Online Picture Finals

Yep, it's the final shootout. It's down to ten trucks and may the best win out.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...st-finals.html

I don't know if I'll do this again. It seems to me it should be picked up by the site at some point. If enough interest is shown it still may be. But I have driven it far enough. To go further is to risk being seen as a nuisance, it is up to FTE now, and the people who post here.

If you want it - I sure as hell blazed a trail, didn't I?

~Greywolf

Without even a little regret. I DID that, when it was talked about and not done for years...
I've shown you some ways, it belongs to all of you now.

"DO! Or DO NOT..."
~Yoda