Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

My new 6.7 is burning oil !!! Very disappointed.

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new 6.7 is burning oil !!! Very disappointed.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:34 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster
rollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud of
my dealer would have had a few in if this were true, and its definitely not

Old 08-06-2008, 09:10 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rollerstud98 View Post
my dealer would have had a few in if this were true, and its definitely not

Theyre just hitting the lots now, I was talking to the carrier guy and he said the next shipments are going to Alberta, then they're shipping to BC first because of previous orders.

He also said that He knows there were a few shipments for the USA, but they havent left because ford usa doesnt feel the US market is ready for a new model, and also they havent prepared any marketing or anything yet in the USA...

Old 08-06-2008, 09:14 PM
a-rod
Posting Guru
a-rod is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.a-rod is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wow I should have brought my waiders into this thread.... the bs is getting deep. You wont even be seeing the 6.7 on lots untill 2010. There still in the early testing stages with this motor.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:36 PM
preppypyro
Posting Legend
preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Everyone has a digital cam now a days, a picture says a thousand words!

Old 08-06-2008, 09:44 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
Old 08-06-2008, 09:47 PM
a-rod
Posting Guru
a-rod is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.a-rod is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nice Duramax

Old 08-06-2008, 09:53 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by a-rod View Post
Nice Duramax
DARNIT! BUSTED!!!!!

I picked the one so heavily modified and hidden in pipes, and you STILL picked it out!

I guess my leg pulling is over.

My first choice was a 6.4 pic, with 6.7 superimposed on the cowling....

At least there be a little fire in the 6.7 forum for a day or 2.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:11 PM
AndysFords
Posting Guru
AndysFords is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah, I pegged it for a Duramaxx too, thats pretty good, when I read the first page I figured something like that was going to happen.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:15 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
How did you guys know it was a DMAX ???

I tried to find a pic with the least visible tell-tale signs...

Old 08-06-2008, 10:29 PM
preppypyro
Posting Legend
preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Good one man, reps sent your way for spicing up the forums

Old 08-06-2008, 10:32 PM
cartmanea
Post Fiend
cartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to all
Are you proud of yourself for wasting peoples time with this thread? Holy crap, get a hobby.

Originally Posted by parkland View Post
How did you guys know it was a DMAX ???

I tried to find a pic with the least visible tell-tale signs...

Old 08-06-2008, 10:46 PM
SUPERDUTY_untouchabl
Posting Guru
SUPERDUTY_untouchabl is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well I am not going to lie. My first thought was HOLY shat he's got one. Then I thought no freaking way this is fake...... good joke though

Old 08-06-2008, 10:50 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by cartmanea View Post
Are you proud of yourself for wasting peoples time with this thread? Holy crap, get a hobby.

Dude, I did it as pleasant entertainment.

If your that important and pressed for time maybe you should got to work or something instead of playing on the internet.

I hope you weren't seriously offended by my joke, if you were then sorry.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:10 PM
cartmanea
Post Fiend
cartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to all
Not too offended, I just don't like being lied to. I was at work anyway when surfing the forum

Old 08-06-2008, 11:40 PM
FordxFour
Posting Guru
FordxFour is a splendid one to beholdFordxFour is a splendid one to beholdFordxFour is a splendid one to beholdFordxFour is a splendid one to beholdFordxFour is a splendid one to beholdFordxFour is a splendid one to beholdFordxFour is a splendid one to beholdFordxFour is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cartmanea View Post
I got to admit, it was a fun waste of time though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My new 6.7 is burning oil !!! Very disappointed.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: