Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Ahhh jobs for today

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Farmboypowerstroke
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahhh jobs for today

Put different coolant in, put my coolant filter on, my 203* T stat. Change the diffs and T case to amsoil. Well now that i have posted this worthless thread, its time to get to work.

Old 08-01-2008, 11:44 AM
just another truck
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
it meant something to me, well, not really, but if you feel better, then yeah, it does....Glad everything went well!!!!!! Hopefully it knocked something of your to do list for the weekend, and you will get a chance to tilt one!!!

Old 08-01-2008, 11:47 AM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
just sat down for a break...i am installing bellow up pipes..going to do a fw other things along the way...going to take my time...put it back together tomorow.... help me save fuel if she is down for a couple day's......i am sure going to miss her..lol glad your mod's went well..

Old 08-01-2008, 12:02 PM
mind
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need to do a coolant flush too, I got the 203 and housing waiting. Good luck on the up pipes ron just take you time its not that bad you'll be happy you did it.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:16 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by mind
I need to do a coolant flush too, I got the 203 and housing waiting. Good luck on the up pipes ron just take you time its not that bad you'll be happy you did it.
thank you...the sad part is i up dated to the 99.5 turbo about a year ago and went with donuts... now its bellows...going very easy right now..got all the time i need..that and things are falling off..its only been a year....

Old 08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

Originally Posted by ron's power stroke
just sat down for a break...i am installing bellow up pipes..going to do a fw other things along the way...going to take my time...put it back together tomorow.... help me save fuel if she is down for a couple day's......i am sure going to miss her..lol glad your mod's went well..

Ron, how is this going? Did you take the turbo off? Let me know how it goes. I will be doing this next weekend.

Good luck.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by miller_feed
Ron, how is this going? Did you take the turbo off? Let me know how it goes. I will be doing this next weekend.

Good luck.
every thing but the turbo so far..im kind of stalling till my girl friend gets here with battery's for my cam..i finished with the ceramic on the inside...i am pretty proud of my self..hope it holds up as good as it looks lol.... i got some cleaning and o rings i want to change along the way...wont go back together till tomorrow...the longer she is down..the more fuel i save lol....ill start my own post later...i just did the turbo swap a year ago...so things are going just as good now as it was then...

Old 08-01-2008, 12:39 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

every thing but the turbo so far..im kind of stalling till my girl friend gets here with battery's for my cam..i finished with the ceramic on the inside...i am pretty proud of my self..hope it holds up as good as it looks lol.... i got some cleaning and o rings i want to change along the way...wont go back together till tomorrow...the longer she is down..the more fuel i save lol....ill start my own post later...i just did the turbo swap a year ago...so things are going just as good now as it was then...

I will have Roland and Joe here for my install, but we have a little more to do. Can't wait to see the pics.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:42 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by miller_feed
I will have Roland and Joe here for my install, but we have a little more to do. Can't wait to see the pics.
must be nice Rick...no body ever wants to come up here and play with me..lol

Old 08-01-2008, 01:16 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

must be nice Rick...no body ever wants to come up here and play with me..lol

I'm sure everyone would love to help you, but you live so far from most on here. And besides, I don't like my hands getting cold. The only time I don't mind my hand getting cold is when I am fishing.