Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

nsra

Old 07-30-2008, 08:40 PM
homade
Posting Guru
homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.
nsra

Anyone going to the NSRA show this weekend in Louisville,ky, gotta go check out all the street rod world has to offer.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:10 PM
LEckart
Posting Guru
LEckart is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have some friends driving down from Kansas City but I don't a car or truck old enough to enter ('48 or earlier) so I'm still at home.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 AM
9teen56f100
Posting Guru
9teen56f100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.9teen56f100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Its going to be hot in louisville this weekend! Pace yourself there homade, street rods in the morning, venders inside with A/C in the afternoon. Have a good time. Will you be taking "Homade" to the show?
brian...

Old 07-31-2008, 05:58 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Post Fiend
GreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to all
I'd drive my 48 if it was closer. I can't afford the gas to Louisville...

I will be going to the NSRA Northeast Nationals in Burlington, Vermont, next month. That one's only a 100 miles from me but it's open to 1978 and earlier vehicles. Maybe someday they will open all the NSRA shows to later vehicles...

Old 07-31-2008, 08:08 AM
tacson
Posting Guru
tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Homade I will be there Saturday. I will be 99% of the time inside looking at the vendors and picking up catalogs. Will walk the swapmeet, look at a few Fords with Fords, and check out a few interiors and get back I-65 South back to Middle TN.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:52 AM
Wayne S
Elder User
Wayne S is starting off with a positive reputation.
I will be there Friday.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:58 PM
homade
Posting Guru
homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.
I'll be there on friday, gonna try and sneek Homade in as a 48, whatja think. a buddy of mine will be set up selling his goods at light pole # 6 so look him up, waynes a big guy, ask him where i am if not around there somewhere. Hey wayne s. what time you going friday, we're gonna leave here about 8am

Old 07-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Wayne S
Elder User
Garry I am meeting some friends at the first Ky rest area on 75 at 6:30 AM and then head to Louisville.I don't see a problem with sneaking Homade in I see guys do it every year.Have fun maybe I will see you there.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:35 PM
homade
Posting Guru
wayne, i'll have breakfast at the bp at exit 57 across from the ky speedway around 730--800 in the am before we go down, see you there maybe.

Old 08-02-2008, 06:32 PM
tacson
Posting Guru
tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.
Wayne,

I saw you crusin past the vendor building at the show this morning. Tried to catch up with you but you were rolling pretty good.

Old 08-02-2008, 07:01 PM
homade
Posting Guru
Donald, yes I was there again today, I thought on the way down that you said you were going to be there sat and that I should have made arrangments to meet you but I forgot to yell at you, sorry I didn't get to meet you, maybe someday, Garry

Old 07-31-2010, 06:12 PM
tacson
Posting Guru
Anybody going to Louisville next weekend? Im strongly considering going Saturday for the day in my daily driver. I was considering taking the 55 but I dont think I will.

Old 07-31-2010, 06:38 PM
Okiedokie
Posting Guru
Okiedokie has a good reputation on FTE.Okiedokie has a good reputation on FTE.Okiedokie has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by LEckart View Post
I have some friends driving down from Kansas City but I don't a car or truck old enough to enter ('48 or earlier) so I'm still at home.
79 is the cutoff this year isn't it?

Old 07-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Truxx1956
Posting Guru
Truxx1956 has a good reputation on FTE.Truxx1956 has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Okiedokie View Post
79 is the cutoff this year isn't it?

Yep, this is the first year with the "new rules" of '79 bein the cut off year. I could even get in if I was not afraid of BIG crowds.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Wayne S
Elder User
I am gonna try to go down Friday for the day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.