1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

50' F1 for sale locally: just though I'd ask

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 01:50 AM
mOROTBREATH
Cargo Master
Received 167 Likes on 113 Posts
50' F1 for sale locally: just though I'd ask

Here is the description word for word
"1950 FORD F-1 P/U, flathead V-8,
not running, needs restored, $2,500" -there is a very small low-quality pic inclided, but I can't tell exactly how "nice" it is, only thing I can CLEARLY see "wrong" with it is the lower driver side of the grill is a little bent up, but thats as good as it gets.

According to the area code, It should be (or at least the owners are) located in fresno CA, which is about two and a half hours north of L.A., or about 3 hours south of San Francisco. It is posted in a local car magazine here in Bakersfield, and I do have the number, but I will not leave the number posted, and will only give it to those interested by PM(as I don't think it's right to post someones phone number wide open on the internet).

Thank you.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:59 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Not much to go on but in this neck of the woods that would be a good price. I'm not sure about California though. More information and pictures would be a great help...

Old 07-25-2008, 11:20 AM
mOROTBREATH
Cargo Master
Received 167 Likes on 113 Posts
Like I said it's just a little add in a local magazine-if you want the phone number I can PM it to you, and as for pictures, you might want to contact the owners and have them send you some...oh, and wheeeww, that would be a long way to go.

If the truck is complete, I would say it is a good deal, maybe might even be able to talk them down to 2k or so if you're a real pro at 50's.

Thank you