Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
That IS true.....

Pop

Old 07-27-2008, 02:23 AM
bla1879
Fleet Mechanic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
besides maybe we will just chalk that up to bad info on wikipedia...and go with your story pop! it sounds better!

Old 08-13-2008, 11:43 PM
_J_
New User
Originally Posted by verumlike
GOOD TIMES GUYS!!! CANT BELIEVE THAT BLOODY COP... ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE EVER EXPERIENCED.... AND BRADY.....Thanks for making it worse LMFAO
Why do I gotta be a "bloody cop" why not just a Cop?

Originally Posted by bla1879
it looks like hes lecturing us on whats wrong with the truck...but officer muller was a pretty cool dude! not a bad chippy in my opinion!
Thanks! I'm just a car(or truck) buff like you guys....I'm just wearing a star.
seemed to know his stuff too!
I know a thing or two.....lol

Progression of J's Land Shark. 1995 Silver Frost/Light Graphite BASE - Lincolns of Distinction Discussion Forum

Originally Posted by SteveBricks
Griff - REFLECTORS!!!! lmao
Haha!

Originally Posted by bpounds
So did the nice officer outline the points of infraction so you can jump on those corrections?
I think he's past the point of corrections...seriously.

Originally Posted by glruff
Great pics, so did you sign up the Ford driving Officer?
Sign me up? Here I am if thats what you mean.

Originally Posted by SpringerPop
The Ford-driving officer, J. Mueller - CHP, was far-cool! He completely understands on-line forums and get-togethers, as he's in one for Lincoln Mark VIII LSC's. (Google it.)
www.lincolnsclub.org

I guess the cops are too busy looking for seat belt scofflaws.
Lol...technically its ALL about the cell phones now! hah....not for me though, I stick to speed/tailgating/No plates(dealer plates for over 90 days).

I don't know who's avatar I stole, but its funny so I'm using it if you don't mind, haha.

Take care guys, glad I got to kick-it for a bit. I'll be around!

Old 08-14-2008, 12:45 AM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
J,

Thanks for coming around to say "Hi". We enjoyed your company for the short time we got to visit!

Hope you enjoyed the photos we took of "the bust". We razzed Grizz a bit afterward, as you saw in the photos.

But, I gotta' ask, just how long did it take you to track us down, or did Stevie give you a "spotter card"?

The Mark looks like a labor of love for you. I've never thought of putting gauges on the passenger's A-pillar, and it likely would be a bit far to see in an F-350, but in the Lincoln it must be a good place for things that aren't of prime importance. However, how do you even get a "mirror image" pillar pod? Australia?

The hood really set the car apart, too, but I like the present look a bit better.

Are the electric cut-outs operational? Nothing like a flip-of-the-switch open headers for those "special" times.

Train horns? Tooooo much, and I guess it doesn't make a bit of difference where they're mounted, either, just where you can find room!

Duke looks like a great dog, but most Lab's are!

You have a very nice ride of which to be very proud!

Again, thanks for checking back in on our motley crew!

Stay safe out there!

Pop

p.s. Did you get a chance to check out the intersection of Latigo Canyon and Castro Peak Mountainway? Some kid on a crotch rocket is gonna' eat the side of one of those water trucks there someday. Pull into Castro Peak and then come back out and you'll see what I mean.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:20 AM
bla1879
Fleet Mechanic
ha! i saw that someone had commented on this thread with the SN _J_ and i was like who is commenting on this thread? its old...but its officer mueller! good to hear from ya again officer! i was driving down the 5 today back from lake buena vista and saw a chp officer and was like..wonder if that could be mueller? but it was prolly too far up north for you. hey my brother is a sheriffs deputy...isnt there a healthy friendly rivalry there (he actually really wants to lateral over to CHP after some time with the VCSD but couldnt go to sacramento for your academy)

Old 08-14-2008, 06:19 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for looking us up, J.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:33 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Hey J, welcome to FTE!

Glad you hooked up with the BEST of the rest!

Well second BEST anyway!

I sorta, kinda do on this site what you do on the roads, just use less gas

Old 08-14-2008, 07:43 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Hey J - one of our FTE's from Maryland is also on lincolnsofdistinction. He is BPofMD on this site, but you know him as budpytco.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:53 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by _J_
I don't know who's avatar I stole, but its funny so I'm using it if you don't mind, haha.
The same guy whose truck you were checking out!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 09:32 AM
bpounds
Hotshot
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts
This is a riot! And so cool to have _J_ on board. Don't be a stranger officer, and IMO you should have written Griff up for something. That would have made the whole thing a lot funnier.

FTE seems a little sick this morning.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:39 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
I imagine you are referring to the speed of the site, and not it's content.

It started acting up last night.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:40 AM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Dido!

This is a riot! And so cool to have _J_ on board. Don't be a stranger officer, and IMO you should have written Griff up for something. That would have made the whole thing a lot funnier.

just for us not so much for Griff!

Old 08-14-2008, 09:41 AM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I imagine you are referring to the speed of the site, and not it's content.

It started acting up last night.
I think that both would work...but i am not haveing any problems

Old 08-14-2008, 06:15 PM
_J_
New User
J,

Thanks for coming around to say "Hi". We enjoyed your company for the short time we got to visit!
No problem Pop...maybe I'll be around for your next meet.

Hope you enjoyed the photos we took of "the bust". We razzed Grizz a bit afterward, as you saw in the photos.
They were great...glad I could make it an enjoyable experience, haha.

But, I gotta' ask, just how long did it take you to track us down, or did Stevie give you a "spotter card"?
Actually....I just remembered(kinda) the name of the site and did a search for "chp" on the main page. I did some "investigating", haha.

The Mark looks like a labor of love for you. I've never thought of putting gauges on the passenger's A-pillar, and it likely would be a bit far to see in an F-350, but in the Lincoln it must be a good place for things that aren't of prime importance. However, how do you even get a "mirror image" pillar pod? Australia?
Very much so....I actually ended up selling it to my best friend. It was a bit to "high profile" to drive it to the office. Got an 05 S2000 now as my gas saver, and an 03/04 Cobra is next on my list.

I'm suprised you don't have the gauges on your truck, up in Sacramento ever one runs them. Its good to know your trans temp/exhaust temp at the turbo/and maybe a second gas guage.

The main reason I got the gauges for the Lincoln was that the instrument cluster is void of actual battery voltage and OIL PRESSURE! I also added one for the trans temp and on the right side it was air/fuel and vacuum.

The right side gauge pod I found on eBay for a "right hand drive civic" and I made it work. Haha!

The hood really set the car apart, too, but I like the present look a bit better.
Ya....its hit and miss on whether or not people like it. I wanted to be custom and unique but have it "fit" as well. The bite is definitally as bad as the bark if you know what I mean.

Are the electric cut-outs operational? Nothing like a flip-of-the-switch open headers for those "special" times.
Come on.....OFCOURSE! Check out my cardomain for vids....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2109779

Train horns? Tooooo much, and I guess it doesn't make a bit of difference where they're mounted, either, just where you can find room!
www.hornblasters.com Check out videos here.....doesn't matter where you put them, they are loud as hell! I didn't really have any other place to put them, lol.

Duke looks like a great dog, but most Lab's are!
He is the best! Someone shot him in the eye with a b.b. gun while I was in the academy this summer and he lost his left eye.

You have a very nice ride of which to be very proud!
Thanks....Had.

Again, thanks for checking back in on our motley crew!

Stay safe out there!

Pop
No prob Pop....I'll be safe and I'm sure I'll see you guys again.

p.s. Did you get a chance to check out the intersection of Latigo Canyon and Castro Peak Mountainway? Some kid on a crotch rocket is gonna' eat the side of one of those water trucks there someday. Pull into Castro Peak and then come back out and you'll see what I mean.
I haven't worked the canyons again (which is nice, M/C crashes get old) but I'll be sure to check it out next time I do....maybe this weekend.

ha! i saw that someone had commented on this thread with the SN _J_ and i was like who is commenting on this thread? its old...but its officer mueller! good to hear from ya again officer! i was driving down the 5 today back from lake buena vista and saw a chp officer and was like..wonder if that could be mueller? but it was prolly too far up north for you. hey my brother is a sheriffs deputy...isnt there a healthy friendly rivalry there (he actually really wants to lateral over to CHP after some time with the VCSD but couldnt go to sacramento for your academy)
Lol...I know, wtf am I doing here, haha. West Valley doesn't go up to the 5, that would be New Hall's area. The farthest our office goes is the 405 at the 118. We do go over to the 5 on the 118 but thats about it.

CHP gets alone with the S.O. better than the LAPD so there really isn't any rivalry. He should apply (if he can handle it, lol)! Its definitally a downfall to go up to Sac, but its WAY worth it in the end. Our pay is about the same, but our benefits outweigh any other out there, our voluntary overtime is endless(movies/caltrans) and you have the opportunity to transfer ANYWHERE in Cali. If he wants any info let me know....I'd be happy to supply it.

No problem...I was curious to see the pics and to see what you guys were saying about the entire mess.

Originally Posted by glruff
Hey J, welcome to FTE!

Glad you hooked up with the BEST of the rest!

Well second BEST anyway!

I sorta, kinda do on this site what you do on the roads, just use less gas
Thanks! Lol....so you're saying you give online tickets...like for noobs posting too much or something?

Hey J - one of our FTE's from Maryland is also on lincolnsofdistinction. He is BPofMD on this site, but you know him as budpytco.
NO sh$t!? Mr. Budman was gonna come visit me on one of his trips up to Nor. Cal. when I was still going through the academy. Small world, lol, expecially when the internet is involved.

The same guy whose truck you were checking out!!!
How ironic, haha.

Lol...if you want to get technical, I COULD have. There are signs posted at all the entrances of that parking lot that say "Vehicle Code Enforced" so I could have written him up. I never would do that kinda junk unless someone was doing donuts or something stupid like that.

Originally Posted by BradyCouchman
Dido!

just for us not so much for Griff!
Ya...ONE violation and he would be DONE. Sure he'd only get written up for one violation (i.e. tinted windows) but now he has to take it to a Peace Officer to get that violation signed off. Good luck with that, lol, one look at the truck and he'd be S.O.L.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:39 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
So J - you wanna join the chapter? Click the link in my sig. You won't regret it! lol

Quick Reply: A Little Meet Im Tossing Together