Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

"just a though" ttt FTE Logo (image)

Old 06-29-2008, 11:26 PM
jmadsen
Postmaster
jmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to behold
Its been a long weekend, I just got home been all over the place this weekend. I'm glad I have work tommorrow so I can recover from the weekend No worries about not caring for the logo's, I was just playing around and actually the idea came from my work"s logo, its oval with our name and website so I just modified it slightly. you can check it out here if you want? Welcome - Gilson Engineering we have multiple slightly different versions which I didn't even real;ize until just now. hmmm
I may make something up someday to put on my truck because you guys are a great inspiration which would not be possible without FTE. like what was mentioned before about copyrights and selling I would only make them for me, if I can help someone else find this place and they save another rusted ol truck from the recycler I can feel good about that.

Josh