Tell me what you think? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Tell me what you think?

Old 06-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Tell me what you think?

I'm finally going to do it! But before I do... Please tell me what you think

Attached Images  
Old 06-26-2008, 07:59 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
I Know! I KNOW!! it's a chevy, But I still want to know what you think of the sign.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:10 PM
FXDC4419
Senior User
FXDC4419 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi Bill, The sign looks so good you hardly notice what it is on.

Bill T.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:20 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Thanks Bill! Hey as soon as I have your Address I'll send you them Clips.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:02 PM
UP_There
Post Fiend
UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Looks great Bill.....very catchy and flashy design. Almost didn't even notice it was on a Chebby lol

Old 06-26-2008, 10:05 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I think it looks great, Bill. Ought to pull in some work for you for sure.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:23 PM
liftedgrocerygetter
Post Fiend
liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Looks great Bill! I hope you get some work from it!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 10:42 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Well, Not like I need more work! But if I'm going to put a few more Painters to work, I'll need the Extras calls it will bring in. I used to be in the Yellow Pages at a Cost of 2500+ a year! But I have not done any addvertizing in more than a year, Almost everything I do is from a reference. It's OK with just the 2 of us, But! Honestly I dont want to wash paint brushes and Rollers anymore! I would rather give someone a Job and have them do it.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:45 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
If you can get some good guys that you can trust that will do good work, that's the way to go.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:49 PM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
looks great
even if the signs in the second picture are all spelled backwards.
Bart

Old 06-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
.sneppah taht nehw etah I

Old 06-26-2008, 10:56 PM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
me too but is is one of my favorite things to look for, I normally study the background before I even look at the focal point of a picture. it is amazing what you see in pictures.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:01 PM
AzBlueWolf
Post Fiend
AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Looks real good Bill!!

Go for it!!

jotting down Bills Number...

Mark

Old 06-26-2008, 11:06 PM
sealboy84
Senior User
sealboy84 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like it. Did you use photochop to do that?

Old 06-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
No, I am taking it to a sign shop, Speedway Signs here in Tucson.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tell me what you think?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.