Computer Chips & Tuners  

I want a tuner but which one?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 12:49 PM
cliffordredfx4
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want a tuner but which one?

I'm looking to get a tuner for my 05 f-250 5.4 and I don't know what to get. If anyone has one and could give me some advice I would really appreciate it.

Old 06-05-2008, 07:05 PM
fireman28
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Look at the Gryphon @ Power Hungry Performance - Welcome to the site that is setting the standard for custom Ford tuning!. They are super people and will make custom tunes for you. You get 3 with the base tuner. It is the same hardware as the edge but with custom tunes. I have one and love it.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Power_Hungry
Former ******
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fireman28
Look at the Gryphon @ Power Hungry Performance - Welcome to the site that is setting the standard for custom Ford tuning!. They are super people and will make custom tunes for you. You get 3 with the base tuner. It is the same hardware as the edge but with custom tunes. I have one and love it.
As always, appreciate the plug!

We have the Gryphon programmer currently on sale with ground shipping included. Give us a call at your convenience and we'll see if we can meet you needs.

Have a great holiday.

Bill

Old 07-04-2008, 01:47 PM
dkf
Hotshot
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by cliffordredfx4
I'm looking to get a tuner for my 05 f-250 5.4 and I don't know what to get. If anyone has one and could give me some advice I would really appreciate it.
Contact Mike at 5 Star tuning. He can hook you up with an SCT with some of his custom tuning. Great guy to deal with. 5 Star Tuning | Custom Dynomemeter Chassis Tuning Products and Services