Archived TN Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Archived TN Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

These are the rules, so that we can make the most of this thread:

1) You MUST be a member of some chapter of FTE to post in this thread. As items are sold or disposed of let us know so that the ad post can be amended with a "SOLD" notice

2) Keep the chatter to a minimum. Items posted here can be discussed on the rest of the chapter forum, it will confuse things a lot if messages crop up between item posts.

3) EMAIL addresses and phone numbers: Due to BOTS and other internet nuisances, DO NOT post plain email addresses. You can spell them out (such as: Greywolf.Hunting -AT- gmail.com) but straight up email addies are not allowed at FTE for very good reasons. Do not use brackets or dashes in phone numbers for similar reasons. Be warned - if you post an email or phone number at FTE, it is at your own risk. This is the world wide web.

4) If you see a great deal, or know someone with a deal on some wheels or parts - Post the basics. Contacts regarding the item(s) should be through PM or FTE EMAIL system. Again - we have the entire Tennessee forum to discuss items on, avoid comments on the SWAP thread itself please.

Strike them DEALS, Fellas!!!
~Greywolf Incorporated

Last edited by Greywolf; 07-24-2005 at 08:39 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:14 PM
lariat97
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow TENNESSEE TRUCK and Buy Sell Trade Thread

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Archived TN Buy/Sell/Trade link,,, https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...trade-ads.html

Last edited by glruff; 03-27-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Updated guidelines.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:01 PM
westtntrucker
Posting Guru
Looking for a set of Alcoa type dually rims for a 96.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
78-4door
New User
I Have A 1978 460 And 2 C6 Auto Trannies. Motor Runs Great And You Can Drive It But Reverse Is Out. I Am Doing A Cummins Repower And I Want To Sell The Motor And Trans Before I Take It Out So People Can Hear It Run. The Motor Is In A 78 Crew Cab And Is A 2 Wheel Drive 1 Ton.thanks.

Old 09-06-2007, 01:17 PM
PilotRob
Elder User
Nashville Area: 93 Bronco For Sale

Hopefully it's ok to put this here.

I have a '93 Bronco that needs a new home. I'm 3rd owner and have hardly used it since I bought it in November of 05. 351, automatic (rebuilt by previous owner), XLT package. Interior is in great shape, exterior is good too. No major dents / dings / etc. I'll try to add some pictures of it to my profile today.

Asking $4900. I'm flexible on the price, though. The new wife and I need to pay bills, and me having two trucks isn't helping that process.

For more info, drop me a PM or an email.

-Rob

Old 09-06-2007, 06:37 PM
nutfarmii
Senior User
$1100 1978 F100 with 302 shortbed, runs ok, 5 new tires new rear brakes, new radiator, waterpump, thermostat, hoses and powersteering pump. Need it gone so as to pick up a 1988 lincoln, I am about 25min south of Asheville, NC not to far from Johnson City TN (either got family there). Looking for fog lamps and a new grille and passenger door skin for my 2000 Crewcab F350

Thanks

Marc

Last edited by nutfarmii; 09-06-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:47 PM
George Frasier
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nutfarmii - Sounds nice but can't afford to. Have a vehicle in the shop - they say it needs a new engine ($6,000) that I can't afford. Fog lights can be had for few $ by looking around or at Harbor Freight. I have 2 sets < 2 trucks) and they DO put out a nice yellow pattern. The body parts should be had at a local bone yard, we've got a few around here.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
CLEARANCE SALE!!!

I absolutely have to scrape up the cash for a transmission for my Ranger truck, I've got a 351W and a 302 shortblock in decent shape. The 302 is out of a 94 mustang and is a roller engine. I have the heads for both of them, the 351W was going to have the block checked and new bearings but I can't do that now.

$500 for BOTH, Memphis area,

I also have about a ton of "other" parts for them - including the complete TRUCK TYPE 351W EFI INTAKE setup (upper, lower, and throttle body).

I need to raise $500.oo to get the tranny I need to get my wheels back under me so I can get back to work. Whatever I have to do is what has to be done, make an offer. I've got heads for the above, and also a spare set of 302 heads that are supposed to be more economical to run.

I also have a .500 lift camset for the 351, 110 deg. lobe, for hydraulic tappets. Tappets included!!! Again - make me an offer.

I've got to get back on the road

~Wolf

Last edited by Greywolf; 09-08-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I suddenly realised that I have a complete 1,000 Lb Reese/Husky Load Distribution Hitch that's new - and I mean BRAND new - that isn't going to be used on my Ranger (much less the beetle). I can let it go for $200, and even install it for ya. It has a single sway control ball already mounted on it, is adjustable, and fits standard recievers.

I've also got a Brakeman Compact brake controller still in the package, and can wire that up better than the pro's... (No sloppy or loose connectors, or extra wiring hanging out all over the place). PM me on that - they normally run about $90 for the part, plus install. But since I have nothing better to do and am not going to use it anyway, about a hundred or so hardwire installed sounds reasonable. Dunno if I have a sevenway connector left, might have to get one.
-Call it $50 uninstalled.

GOT WIRING PROBLEMS? Come see me, I'm in Drummonds - five or six miles west of Munford/Atoka

Old 09-11-2007, 06:15 PM
George Frasier
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Greywolf - Thanks for the PM. The "other truck" mentioned is my '91 Tracker. A month and a half ago I put it in to Champion Chevrolet for a tune-up and lube service (thinking they had the tools/ experience/etc. to do it right AND warranty). A week and 1/2 later the timing belt was replaced and MOST of the service was done for $600+. It ran decent for a couple days and then quit. They had a roll-off pick it up at the house. 4 days later I was informed it needed a new engine - all cylinders had low compression and #1 was real low. They supposedly checked all the electronics and it still had "low vacuum", then they checked the compression and decided it needed a new engine. Sounds like the joker leading the blind into a mud pit. The $6,000 = $5,000 for a Jasper engine + $1,000 for install. Auto Zone, Bumper to Bumper, Advance Auto can get it installed for well under $3,000. My personal thoughts would be censored or illegal.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
1972 VW Super Beetle
Only made for two years - this is the one that retained the original flat front window.

1600 dual port, runs but needs to be gone through
Excellent body, set of new window rubber seals included, restored carbuerettor.

-This was my project car, but I have real bad money trouble right now and I have to get a transmission in my Ranger ASAP.

$1,000 firm, it's less than I have in it.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Update: I have an offer on the table for the beetle, someone is coming out tomorrow to see it.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:08 AM
lariat97
Post Fiend
I have sold the Amp & my manifolds for the 5.4. I still have the other stuff.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:28 AM
makeos
Junior User
selling one of my projects, cant afford two. i have an 85 ford bronco, 33x12.50x15, 302, aod, lots of new parts. $2000 . contact me for more info. located in collierville. philterjoeyataimdotcom.

Old 10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Dang - if wishes were only cash money....

Swweeeet bronco!

Quick Reply: Archived TN Buy/Sell/Trade Ads