Whats the funniest bumper sticker you ever seen? - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats the funniest bumper sticker you ever seen?

Old 05-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Senior User

Technitom is starting off with a positive reputation.
I got a chuckle outa this one...

You can steal all my money,
And fool around with my wife,
but if you touch this TRUCK,
and you're FU*K-ing with your life!!!

with a pic of a big .357 Mag under it..

Remember, I live in the Country (ReDNeK HeAvEn)
Old 05-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Senior User

2003 EXCURSION is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.2003 EXCURSION is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The_Guy:

Any chance I could get the link to that site?[/QUOTE]

Here it is: Offensive T-shirts - Rude and Nasty Offensive Foul Mouth Shirts
Warning: Trudge though this muck at your own risk, some of it is truly filthy. (alright, alright, not all at once guys, you'll crash the website)
My two favorite shirts are: Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, who's bringing the chips? (Mentioned above)
and
If we aren't suppose to eat animals why are they made of meat?
Old 05-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Senior User

2003 EXCURSION is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.2003 EXCURSION is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Monsterbaby - R.E.: Your thought of the day... my wife and I had been discussing a few of our relations about 15 minutes before I read that ... I about died laughing!!! Thanks!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Postmaster

That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 EXCURSION View Post
The_Guy:

Any chance I could get the link to that site?
Here it is: Offensive T-shirts - Rude and Nasty Offensive Foul Mouth Shirts
Warning: Trudge though this muck at your own risk, some of it is truly filthy. (alright, alright, not all at once guys, you'll crash the website)
My two favorite shirts are: Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, who's bringing the chips? (Mentioned above)
and
If we aren't suppose to eat animals why are they made of meat?[/quote]

Thanks, thats a pretty funny site.

I got another one that Ive seen a sticker but I owe as a shirt, Its from the movie boondock saints.

" Hey fu*k @$$ gimma a beer"
Old 05-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Senior User

FL299 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Eat lamb - 100,000 coyotes can't be wrong !
Old 05-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Posting Guru

bkcowboss is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
on the back of ragged chevette, "Answer My Prayers, Steal This Car"
Old 05-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Postmaster

That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.That_Guy has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technitom View Post
I got a chuckle outa this one...

You can steal all my money,
And fool around with my wife,
but if you touch this TRUCK,
and you're FU*K-ing with your life!!!

with a pic of a big .357 Mag under it..

Remember, I live in the Country (ReDNeK HeAvEn)

Thats a Good one!
Old 05-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Senior User

Monica82895 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My favorite bumper sticker is "Medicated For Your Protection".
Old 05-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Senior User

derekmj64 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I saw one the other day that said "powered by chuck norris." My buddies and I made a huge magnet that said "I made the sex offenders list, did you?" and put it on my buddy nicks truck he was wondering why people kept pointing at him and giving him dirty looks.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:25 PM
***** Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
On the back of an El Camino being driven by some chick:

If you're gonna ride my a$$, at least pull my hair.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Post Fiend

big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekmj64 View Post
I saw one the other day that said "powered by chuck norris." My buddies and I made a huge magnet that said "I made the sex offenders list, did you?" and put it on my buddy nicks truck he was wondering why people kept pointing at him and giving him dirty looks.
WOW, thats brave. I have to ask, is he still your friend. lol
Old 05-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Post Fiend

big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.
Keep them coming. Another one i seen on a bumper" stop looking at my arss". WOW, i hit the 400 mark. Drinks on me for everybody, well reps anyway. Its been a great 400.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:38 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by big poppa pump View Post
Keep them coming. Another one i seen on a bumper" stop looking at my arss". WOW, i hit the 400 mark. Drinks on me for everybody, well reps anyway. Its been a great 400.
Good Deal Mike!!
Old 05-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Senior User

derekmj64 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yeah we're still good buddies he got me back though and made a magnet that said "cowboys butts drive me nuts. Proud to be a colon cowboy." We worked at a car wash and had a surplus of magnets that blew off of cars so we made up all kinds of magnets.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekmj64 View Post
Yeah we're still good buddies he got me back though and made a magnet that said "cowboys butts drive me nuts. Proud to be a colon cowboy." We worked at a car wash and had a surplus of magnets that blew off of cars so we made up all kinds of magnets.
Thats awesome.