So WHO is this IB Adrian so and so? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

So WHO is this IB Adrian so and so?

Old 04-29-2008, 07:16 AM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
So WHO is this IB Adrian so and so?

Well, he is me... "FTE Fred"

My real name is Adrian - but due to conflicts of interest with my old position at Ford Motor Company (I was one of those nasty service engineers that come out and reject your warranty claim when you have blown your head gasket on your tuned 6.0l)... I didn't want my real name to come up in google search (least of all on a Ford related website!), so I used the "Fred Smith" moniker.

It kind of stuck... well that is until now.

So, hope you all aren't too angry about me being a lieing cheating so and so.

Regards,

Adrian
Old 04-29-2008, 07:27 AM
***** Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
So that's the deal.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:46 AM
decadent and depraved

thorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputationthorseshoeing has a superb reputation
I knew your name was Adrian the whole time, I just didn't know why you called yourself Fred...The reason I knew is I have been stalking you for some time now...

Tim
Old 04-29-2008, 07:55 AM
Elder User

mymechanic'sanidiot has a good reputation on FTE.mymechanic'sanidiot has a good reputation on FTE.
Your last name wouldn't be Monk by any chance would it?
Old 04-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
A name is just a name....

We're just happy to have ya Pal!

Joe
Old 04-29-2008, 08:50 AM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
I'm outraged and appalled. More than you spelled tire wrong in another thread though. jk
Old 04-29-2008, 08:58 AM
Post Fiend

captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
my whole internet world just imploded.

if you're not Fred how do I know everyone else isn't fake too?"!!

ahhhhh

Can I still call you Fred?
Old 04-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Funny, you always looked like an Adrian to me.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:20 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
We are having an idenity crises. At least you didn't change your avatar.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Hmmmm, maybe WE wanna change our names too! Have to give this some thought....I think this would work better sitting in the driveway with a cold frosty and some beef charring on the grill..........

I'll get back with youse guys on this one!!!

Joe
Old 04-29-2008, 10:26 AM
Postmaster

NH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud of
So I'm curious, how did you pick the name Fred in the first place? And are you male or female?

Well I think it takes a big man to admit to the whole site that he has been lieing this whole time. I know I forgive you. But you know the rest of these reprobates. They'll remember and bring it up when you least expect it.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Post Fiend

kw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputation
As Ms. Mayor Hottie, you can have him put in chains and handcuffs you know.

But, on second thought, he might love you long time if you do that.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Post Fiend

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
I for one am shocked!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Well, it's about damn time!

I had an alter ego back in my teenager hacker days. He still follows me around, but I don't associate with him much because he likes to get into trouble
Old 04-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Postmaster

FarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud of
Talking

So no more "Fred"? Now it's "Adrian"?

People fear radical change, ya know... how about we ease into it and call ya "Fredrian"?