Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Offroad & 4x4
Reload this Page >

STGs Minions general purpose thread Mk XI

Notices

STGs Minions general purpose thread Mk XI

Old 04-20-2008, 03:48 AM
BigF350
Post Fiend
BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
And... ka-splity

Old 04-20-2008, 06:09 AM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
STGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to behold
Ok guys, Im back.

I gave up on the engine about 1 yesterday afternoon. I went out Friday for my Bday and took waaaay too many shots. It seemed everything was fighting me. 2 problems: 1- Taller port on the heads make the headers flare out wider causing them to hit both frame rails. 2- header bolts are too long. Both are easy fixes but I just didnt feel like messing with it. I did get everything else back in the truck and hooked up though. Monday morning Im going to trim about 1/2" off a 6" section of the bottom frame flange on both sides. I should fire it up before lunch.

Dave,
I got the transgo stage 2 shift kit. Look on Ebay. There are a couple different servos available for a C6 but they are not inculded with the shift kits. Its located on the drive side of the tranny held in by 3 bolts in a triangle pattern. I bought the shift kit and the servo for around $200.

Nice fish Nick.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:43 AM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
crazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud of
Ok Kris thanks for the info. I found a kit for $47.00 on ebay. Just didnt know bout the servo.

Don, ill sell ya the 351w for $300 but you gotta come get it. Im just buyin it to make a cash cow out of it. Sell everything but the sterling rear.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:48 AM
littleme13
Posting Guru
littleme13 has a good reputation on FTE.littleme13 has a good reputation on FTE.
hey cheeto what trans did that truck have??

Old 04-20-2008, 12:37 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
crazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud of
zf 5 spd.........................

Old 04-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Ryan50hrl
Post Fiend
Ryan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to behold
well everyone knows thats a junk tranny.... LOL....

Old 04-20-2008, 12:43 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
I still havnet got ahold of my buddy to find out where the truck is but hopefully ill find out this evening and own it by tomorrow evening

Old 04-20-2008, 12:57 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
So I ****ed up and my driveshaft came loose (and bent one of the ears on the tcase yoke). So I need to replace the yoke on my transfer case - is there any special procedure? or do you just impact the big nut off and pull it? I have an extra np205 so I'm good there..

Old 04-20-2008, 01:00 PM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
STGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to beholdSTGFordCrazy04 is a splendid one to behold
How did that happen Paul?

Old 04-20-2008, 01:21 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
he got stuck on a parking barrier.

Old 04-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Ryan50hrl
Post Fiend
Ryan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to beholdRyan50hrl is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by crazyredneckanyhow View Post
he got stuck on a parking barrier.

The mall can be a dangerous place for trucks......

Old 04-20-2008, 01:28 PM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
2007 Lariat screw - tri coat met - chrome package - Black leather captains chairs - sunroof - audiophile

Experience talking?

Old 04-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Ryan50hrl
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by STGFordCrazy04 View Post
2007 Lariat screw - tri coat met - chrome package - Black leather captains chairs - sunroof - audiophile

Experience talking?
LOL....yep.....and theres 20's being shipped ups as we speak...

I'll remind you i've had very capable off road rigs before.....and I've never said my current one is a useful off road vehicle...... actually stock 4wd sucks....i've decided its quite useless other than for snow on the roads...

Old 04-20-2008, 01:46 PM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
Messin' with you Ryan!

Old 04-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Ryan50hrl
Post Fiend
lol...i know.....just pointing out that my bling truck is prettier than yours...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STGs Minions general purpose thread Mk XI

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.