S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Anybody near or in Hesperia, Cali?‏

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 10:00 AM
pmhvps
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody near or in Hesperia, Cali?‏

Need some help. I thought I had someone I could trust picking up and shipping to me a Tailgate and Grill. The guy that had it for sale would not ship. (no matter how much I offered to pay him) Go figure. Anyways, I posted on several Ford related forums (I think I posted here also) for someone to help me out. (would pay for time and expense to pick up and ship) (Tailgate and Grill was in Hesperia‏) I get a reply from someone that lives in Hesperia‏ on the Ford Six Forum. What luck! We work things out and I pay for the items and it is confirmed by the seller it's picked up. We decide not to ship during Christmas because of the volume of stuff going through the system and wait until February - March. I kept in touch, not really in a rush. Over the past 2 weeks I sent several e-mails and finally he replies, "sorry man, I really dropped the ball on this one." I will get on this right away". OK, I think, all is well, **** happens. I sent an e-mail this past Saturday and find the old Postmaster message.......his e-mails are bouncing back!!! I have his phone # but I don't want to call him until I get someone to help me out and pick up the parts for me. I have a cousin that lived near Hesperia‏ years ago but lost touch or thats the route I would have went. So I'm looking for an honest person to help me out here.
Mike.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:58 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll help you out. We were just up there last weekend, but it's only about an hour, hour and a half drive w/o traffic. Get hold of the guy by phone and we can set this up via p/m's.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:19 AM
pmhvps
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveBricks
I'll help you out. We were just up there last weekend, but it's only about an hour, hour and a half drive w/o traffic. Get hold of the guy by phone and we can set this up via p/m's.

Sorry, I forgot I posted this request on this forum. Thanks for the reply. Will PM you.

Mike.