1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

dmfw - single mass

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Jaaaaaaackman
More Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dmfw - single mass

Who sells the solid flywheel clutch kits? Need one soon,,,,,are they pricey????????

Old 04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Jeez...who doesn't.

Just glanced up at the sponsor selection and I see six site sponsors that carry the Luk repset, or a variation of it.

I got mine from DIESELSITE - DIESEL MAINTENANCE and PERFORMANCE

Old 04-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Jaaaaaaackman
More Turbo
Originally Posted by cookie88
Jeez...who doesn't.

Just glanced up at the sponsor selection and I see six site sponsors that carry the Luk repset, or a variation of it.

I got mine from DIESELSITE - DIESEL MAINTENANCE and

PERFORMANCE

Sorry , I ment who makes it cause I want to buy locally,,,,,,,dont like mail order.......... AutoZone not availible, but NAPA has a complete kit from Zoom 595 dollars,,,,,,,,, I am still checking around for quality and price..........

Old 04-08-2008, 06:31 PM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Check out Valair clutches. valairinc dot com. Call and talk to Dan specificly, tell him Cody from Death Row Diesel sent ya, and he'll make you a really sweet deal on a clutch. When I send him customers he always gives a better price than shown. And if your not sure what you need, he'll be more than happy to talk to you about what your truck needs for the way you use it. His clutches are fantastic and customer service is second to none.

Old 04-08-2008, 06:32 PM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

Okay, you want local....Call Dan and ask if he has a dealer near you. I bet you a dollar he does. Sorry I missed that.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Jaaaaaaackman
More Turbo
Originally Posted by RubberDuck
Check out Valair clutches. valairinc dot com. Call and talk to Dan specificly, tell him Cody from Death Row Diesel sent ya, and he'll make you a really sweet deal on a clutch. When I send him customers he always gives a better price than shown. And if your not sure what you need, he'll be more than happy to talk to you about what your truck needs for the way you use it. His clutches are fantastic and customer service is second to none.
Ok Cody, Ill do that call Dan in the AM,,,,,,,cause I am not really sure what I want,,,,,,,,,, just looking for a good clutch for a 1 Ton dump body that pulls a light trailer but does lots of snow plowing,,,,,,,,,,so I will listen to to Dan ,,,,,,,,, I ll let ya know if I get a sweet deal.............

Old 04-08-2008, 07:35 PM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

Yes, let me know. I promise, you'll be very suprised at the price he gives you when you tell him I sent ya. And he's a great guy to talk to, almost too great. If he's not busy, he'll sure burn up some cell minutes....LOL But he will set you up with a clutch that's perfect for your needs. You won't be sorry.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Jaaaaaaackman
More Turbo
Ok I'll post back tomorrow and let ya know how I make out......... Thanks jack

Old 04-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Fullcrew7.3
Logistics Pro

Dan is THE MAN!

Old 04-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Jaaaaaaackman
More Turbo
Originally Posted by RubberDuck
Yes, let me know. I promise, you'll be very suprised at the price he gives you when you tell him I sent ya. And he's a great guy to talk to, almost too great. If he's not busy, he'll sure burn up some cell minutes....LOL But he will set you up with a clutch that's perfect for your needs. You won't be sorry.

Rubber Duck, Thank you thank you thank you,,,,,,,, ya pointed me in the right direction............ Yes Dan set me up with a sweet deal and lots of good talk,,,,,,,,,, I order a new clutch kit with fly wheel should be here Monday or Tuesday unreal the cost cause I shopped around and some places want over a grand for just the fly wheel............ Anyone needing a new clutch Valair is the place for the parts and good solid info............

Old 04-10-2008, 08:08 PM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

I knew you would be happy. He's actually coming to a big 2 day dyno event down here this weekend. He's bringing my new clutch as well. I ordered a full feramic clutch w/ heavy duty hub for Rockee. I'm excited about getting it as well. Anyway, I'm glad he hooked you up. He's really a great guy and his clutches are awsome.