Radio removeal - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radio removeal

Old 04-02-2008, 03:52 PM
FOREIGN GURU

RÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbgt View Post
My guess would be
That the "Mexico" is pointing to his Avitar, a pic of Mexico
The "become a" is pointing to supporter

About right Jim?

-Robb
Yes maybe you are right, and for the color of the sea water, looks like from Cancun area ??
Old 04-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Post Fiend

Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.
Yep, thats a picture from Calica Mexico. The Mayan ruins at Tulum. I think I spelled that right...Jose??

I want to go back...the cold weather sucks. It's near Cozumel IIRC.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:40 PM
FOREIGN GURU

RÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to behold
Question

Calica???, I dont know what is that or where is it, but yes it is near to Cozumel Island, is in the south of the Ribera Maya.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Post Fiend

Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.Cuda_jim has a great reputation on FTE.
Calica was the port where the ship docked. I took a 40 minute bus ride to the Mayan ruins at Tulum.... Beautiful place! Are you far from there?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:58 PM
FOREIGN GURU

Red face

Ok, I learn something daily. I am about 1,250 miles from there (Tulum). BTW you spelled that right.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:08 PM
FOREIGN GURU

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RÖENTGEEP View Post
Ribera Maya.
I wrote wrong that, the correct is RIVIERA MAYA.

CALICA is a port and also = La empresa Calizas Industriales del Carmen SA de CV (Calica), the most important mexican bussines for the exportation to USA of sand and gravel for the construction of roads.